• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona news livestream announced for February 4

The stream, which is taking place the day before the Persona Super Live 2015 concert at the Nippon Budokan concert hall starting at 1:00 PM JST (making it 11:00 PM EST Tuesday night), will last for over 30 hours, featuring content that will “spare no expense at conveying the charms of the Persona,” including those new to the series, as well as more importantly featuring “a slew” of new news pertaining to the Persona franchise. While the source post doesn’t explicitly mention that the Super Live 2015 concert proper will be included in the broadcast, its projected run time does overlap with the start of the show, which is currently set for 6:30 PM JST on Thursday, February 5. Links are not currently available at this stage, but Atlus has announced that livestream will be available on both the Persona Channel page, as well as NicoNico.

http://gematsu.com/2015/01/persona-news-livestream-announced-february-4

AAMARMO

Banned
20132611084126.gif

delSai

Persona Driving all afternoon?
I'm ready for some P5 news. Show me the in game character models, Atlus. I'm expecting Catherine level of models.

i-Lo

Just bought P4 PS2 classic and still trucking on with P3FES for now. This game is addictive. I hope P4 is as good as P3F and following that P5.

It would be interesting to see if they make a small departure from how the game's current art style to one where it looks closer to their actual anime 2D models for characters.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
What a coincidence. I woke up hoping of Persona 5 news and here this thread is as the first topic in Gaming. Guys pls give me P5

I expect absolutely no exciting P5 news to come about whatsoever. It'll probably be a lot of talk about the P3 movie and a whole bunch of misc. stuff.

Simzyy

The worst part is I probably will get up super early to watch the start of this. And all I will get is a bunch of bullshit.

Lernaean

Banned
Good news is that if P5 gets a release date now, and actually releases Q2-3 2015, us plebs in Europe might see it release before 2018.

It'll be 29 hours, 59 minutes, and 30 seconds of talking to grandmas. And then a 30 second gameplay teaser clip of P5. That 30 seconds being 10 seconds of the Atlus logo, then a closeup of HD polygonal Igor's eyes opening, then 10 seconds of "Persona 5. Emancipation coming 2016."

Top Bottom