• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona news livestream announced for February 4

Pennywise

6j8hoVl.gif

Finally.

I doubt we could expect a release date for P5 though ?

Last year at this time I wasn't a persona fan so reading the melt downs was hilarious, now I'm a fan but I still think I won't hype this for obvious reasons lol

--R

Banned
5 in the morning here and that day I have an exam...

Worth it, I want a ticket for the hype train.

Just bought P4 PS2 classic and still trucking on with P3FES for now. This game is addictive. I hope P4 is as good as P3F and following that P5.

It would be interesting to see if they make a small departure from how the game's current art style to one where it looks closer to their actual anime 2D models for characters.

You are in for a real treat, good sir^^

Could P5 be the game Marty Silva was talking about?

That would be glorious^^ Maybe a Summer Japan/Fall rest of the world date? Now I am just over hyping myself^^

Soma

Oh okay cool so basically 30 hours of Atlus reminding everyone of how awesome Persona 4 (and if we're lucky Persona 3!) is for the upteenth time.

I truly do love the games but I'm glad that the spotlight will be finally shifted onto P5 from now on.

Oh okay cool so basically 30 hours of Atlus reminding everyone of how awesome Persona 4 (and if we're lucky Persona 3!) is for the upteenth time.

I truly do love the games but I'm glad that the spotlight will be finally shifted onto P5 from now on.

Don't forget the Persona 3 movies. They'll most likely be promoting the DVD/Blu Rays of the movies and showing a trailer for the third Persona 3 movie.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Persona 4 Dancing all night new trailer and release date.

Persona 5? Well, maybe there's an extended screenshot of the protag

Faustek

Well I have like 90 days of vacation saved. This is one of those times to use a few days of it.

Hype train, 1 ticket please!

On a 1-10 scale how hyped is everyone to see/hear Persona 5's:

Graphics
Gameplay
Music
Characters/Story

For me:

Graphics : 8/10
Gameplay : 9/10
Music : 10/10
Characters/Story : 10/10

For those that don't know, the livestream itself is not 30 hours long. That's the countdown part of the stream, which will begin 30 hours until the live event on February 5, which this stream is for.

Hatchtag

Banned
Persona 4 Dancing all night new trailer and release date.

Persona 5? Well, maybe there's an extended screenshot of the protag

Probably P4D trailer and date, P5 trailer revealing another character but not gameplay, and maybe the newer Arena game coming to Vita if we're lucky.

Neku89

I'd hope that a definitive version of P3 is in the plans (on Vita hopefully, but I'll take any other console too). I've only played vanilla P3 and can't choose between FES and Portable for a replay.

Fuck, bundle it with a straight port of P1 and both P2s and sell it as a collection on PS4!

I'd hope that a definitive version of P3 is in the plans (on Vita hopefully, but I'll take any other console too). I've only played vanilla P3 and can't choose between FES and Portable.

Fuck, bundle it with a straight port of P1 and both P2s and sell it as a collection on PS4!

P3 FES. Its on PSN for PS3.

It would be amazing if Atlus did a Persona collection, HD P3 FES, P4G, P1 and P2 but since P5 is coming in 2015 I don't think we will get one.

Neku89

It would be amazing if Atlus did a Persona collection, HD P3 FES, P4G, P1 and P2 but since P5 is coming in 2015 I don't think we will get one.

I know that FES is the best overall package, but I'd gladly take Portable's gameplay and, well, portability.

Zareka

For those that don't know, the livestream itself is not 30 hours long. That's the countdown part of the stream, which will begin 30 hours until the live event on February 5, which this stream is for.
Oooooh, that makes a lot more sense.

It's still gonna be a recap of 3, 4, Arena, Ultimax, Q and the anime before a 10 second anime teaser.

It's keeping me from properly enjoying P3. P3P on Vita is missing all those 3D environments and cutscenes, but FES's just too much of a hassle to play on console and the 576p resolution is not nice.

Ideally I'd have a gaming rig so I could kind of meet both in the middle.

While I would like to go into this game as blind as possible I just can't resist watching these streams, especially because the reactions to them are normally hilarious.

Logash

30 hour stream? And it start at 11pm EST? I think I'll sleep and start watching it the following day. Doubt that anything important will be in the first 8 hours of the stream.

Lusankya

30 hour stream? And it start at 11pm EST? I think I'll sleep and start watching it the following day. Doubt that anything important will be in the first 8 hours of the stream.

It's more of a countdown. Expect the news at the end of the 30 hours.

I learned my lesson - I'll patiently wait for trailers to be posted on gaf in new threads instead of watching this train wreck.

Faustek

On a 1-10 scale how hyped is everyone to see/hear Persona 5's:

Graphics
Gameplay
Music
Characters/Story

For me:

Graphics : 8/10
Gameplay : 9/10
Music : 10/10
Characters/Story : 10/10

Me: