• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona news livestream announced for February 4

Ryan95

Do you think there is a chance of a P3 Vita?

Despite the fact I'd love it to exist,no.
It would be the fourth release of the same game (after P3 vanilla, P3FES, and P3P), not counting it has already seen a portable release, but they could make it and release it along with the film to promote it,but it's pretty unlikely.

Snakeyes

Wonder how much we can expect out if this one. Assuming P5 is still on track for a 2015 release in Japan, Feb-March is roughly when we should be getting a full story and gameplay reveal, right?

De_Legend

Banned
Despite the fact I'd love it to exist,no.
It would be the fourth release of the same game (after P3 vanilla, P3FES, and P3P), not counting it has already seen a portable release, but they could make it and release it along with the film to promote it,but it's pretty unlikely.

Yeah, I will stick to the previous versions I guess...

Which I haven't beaten yet.

salromano

I wonder if they'll be dropping teaser videos in between like they did with the 72-hour stream. Buuut the locations from those videos just ended up being where the new Persona announcements were broadcast outdoors, IIRC.

wmlk

I wonder if they'll be dropping teaser videos in between like they did with the 72-hour stream. Buuut the locations from those videos just ended up being where the new Persona announcements were broadcast outdoors, IIRC.

Don't think so. This leads up to the Nippon Budokan concert. Unless you're expecting teases of the venue lol.

FluxWaveZ

News stream schedule:
Posted here yet? The schedule for the 30-hour livestream is up:

(All times in JST.)

February 4th:
13:00~
Countdown stream begins! (Greetings from the host, Teddie)

14:00~
Persona Q character video gallery

15:00~
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax character video gallery

18:00~
Persona 4: The Golden Vita the Best edition celebration. Includes past promotional videos, and a presentation of the top 10 Persona 4 Golden characters voted on by fans.

19:30~
Best Hit Persona Sound 25. Playing the top 25 songs voted on by fans.

21:30~
Persona 3 the Movie #1 and #2 digest. Digests (presumably cut-down versions) of both films will be shown.

23:40~
??????

February 5th:
12:30~
??????

13:00~
Best Hit Persona Sound 25 (repeat)

15:00~
Persona 4: The Golden Vita the Best edition celebration (repeat)

17:00~
?????? (repeat)

Teddie's final countdown begins

Special Nihon Budokan edition of Persona Stalker Club, featuring the latest info on the series.

21:00~
??????

JNA

Banned
So ready for the fuckery!

Can't wait to hopefully see what the game looks like, an offical release date, and waifus! XD

Yep. They've failed, straight up, if it isn't more substantial.

Yeah the whole thing is a giant waste of time if we don't at least get to see some gameplay footage at very least. Or cutscenes from the game or something. No more teasers please.

Top Bottom