• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES 2018 - Pro Evolution Soccer |OT| Man Blue vs Man Red for the KONAMI Cup

Not detecting stutter outside of replays here. Are people capping their framerate? First thing to do if you're exceeding your refresh rate. Playing at a capped 163 fps here with 6700k/GTX 1080 at 1440p and it's glorious.

Finding it hard to settle on a single brightness setting that looks good in all conditions though. Just a few clicks the wrong way can ruin the look. It's very contrast/brightness sensitive.

As for the game, is anyone else finding lofted passes more accurate? Probably a case of more intelligent player positioning, but I'm having more success switching play with a long ball than in PES 2017.

can you put a screenshot of your Nvidea settings (the global one)? Please? I am trying to find the ebst settings, not sure If mine is screwed up or njot

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Wish I'd waited a few days tbh

KONAMI are fucking useless, how hard is it to sort your servers out for PC?

Socreges

Banned
Debating between PC and PS4

I can only play 1080p and 60fps due to my monitor but my PC is otherwise very good and can play most anything at max. Will I notice a difference between PS4 version and PC?

Lashley

Debating between PC and PS4

I can only play 1080p and 60fps due to my monitor but my PC is otherwise very good and can play most anything at max. Will I notice a difference between PS4 version and PC?

Yeah, if your PC can manage all settings at max and 1080p 60, it'll look better, although the PS4 Pro runs it at 4k iirc

Online Co op has been a terrible experience for me so far. For a team playing based mode, some players have zero sense of playing as a team and what is the obsession with L1 & Triangle lobbed pass all time? I've lost count how many times a player has a simple pass on but they give it away constantly by trying the lobbed pass. Urgh..

Online Co op has been a terrible experience for me so far. For a team playing based mode, some players have zero sense of playing as a team and what is the obsession with L1 & Triangle lobbed pass all time? I've lost count how many times a player has a simple pass on but they give it away constantly by trying the lobbed pass. Urgh..

Old and shit habits die hard.

Anyone have option file? I can't registrate me on PESGAMING :s

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=102533

Socreges

Banned
Do you have a 4k tv? If you do, I'd say Pro depending on your PC build
Nope. Would definitely go PS4 Pro if I did. But not currently interested in investing in either a 4K TV or Pro. Might do a 4k monitor soon, though, but maybe not for another year.

Whoops. I made that post too fast. I thought you meant gameplay, yeah it should look better. Not sure about the lighting though.
Cool, thx

philm87

When you start MyClub mode do the online trials cup first. Can play up to 5 games and get 10000 points win or lose each time (so max 50000), but it's only for people who have played less than 5 games.

Lashley

Nope. Would definitely go PS4 Pro if I did. But not currently interested in investing in either a 4K TV or Pro. Might do a 4k monitor soon, though, but maybe not for another year.

Cool, thx

PC then bud, be a lot better

Kaizen

dc99744240.png

WTF? That sounds like they have no idea what the problem is.

Hasney

Showing how dogshit the commentary normally is, I've just realised that commentary doesn't work for me. Just nothing.

dc99744240.png

Which is probably better than them knowing what the issue is and doing fuck all to fix it.

Yaari

dc99744240.png

Ah so that was the previously mentioned asshole? Well, I don't even know the guy, but reading some of those tweets, yeah I can see it. Lol.

Going into an argument about how it isn't even his job to inform anyone and we should be happy to have him to do so.

Bydobob

can you put a screenshot of your Nvidea settings (the global one)? Please? I am trying to find the ebst settings, not sure If mine is screwed up or njot

Will take a grab when I'm back on my PC tomorrow night. Will also log frame times to confirm I'm not imagining things. I have GSync and cap using RTSS if that helps. VSync is always off in NVCP,

Running an I7 with a 980TI at 4k with no lag(60fps), enjoying what I've played so far,although I have yet to see a cpu foul.

Have to wait for the servers to work before I'll start a Masters league though.

Tadie

I'm playing at 6880x2880 and max settings with my Gtx 1080 TI & Ryzen 1700x-> 60 fps locked. It looks great!

Matty8787

Thought I had cracked it but just played a game which ranged between 6-60fps FFS.

I mean it ain't like I got a weak system GTX 1080 and a i7 5820k @ 1440p...

What settings can I try etc?

Kaizen

Which is probably better than them knowing what the issue is and doing fuck all to fix it.

Yeah, I guess you're right. I'm just so frustrated right now. There were similar problems last year (I think even the error codes were the same) and they decided against an online beta for the PC. They could have prevented this shit..

Hasney

Heh, game doesn't start up at all now

Thought I had cracked it but just played a game which ranged between 6-60fps FFS.

I mean it ain't like I got a weak system GTX 1080 and a i7 5820k @ 1440p...

What settings can I try etc?

I have motion blur off and that's it from high and don't get anything like that on a 980ti and i7 6700k. Try the adaptive sync fix from earlier in the thread maybe

philm87

You playing 3v3?

All 3 of us have terrible lag.

How do you change region settings?

The one lag free game we had was awesome. Every other game has been a slog.

Nah just my club one on one. Not sure if you can change the region.probably just takes on of the players do have a dodgy connection to make it lag.

Lashley

So you are talking about all the points of a "game" that does not involve "gameplay"?

Why would you compare two modes but then not list the actual benefits of each mode?

MyClub is identical to Master League and Be a Legend in that case.

b0uncyfr0

Yep, just change the windows resolution to your dsr resolution. Then go to the PES settings in the folder and change the pes resolution.

They better fix this sh*t. Its 2017 - if the resolution is there- just bloody use it. Konami make my blood boil.

Hasney

Fuck me, so I realised that I probably wasn't getting commentary as my speakers switched to 7.1 mode again, so switched to stereo and now neither the settings app or the game even work. Going to have to try re-installing.

Matty8787

Whats with the player switching? It like has the arrow of the player you control and then another arrow for the COM you can call to press... But he is the only player you can switch to.

Problem he sometimes I don't wanna switch to him.

Hasney

Oh, it works if I select my awful monitor speakers. This is so fucking weird.

I'm gonna go to bed and sort this shit later.

Just checked and changed the vsync to adaptive and now the game runs like butter. 1440p, 144hz, everything high, amazing graphics and now smooth. PC looks amazing

T-Rex.

Banned
Does it look weird on PC for any of you guys? Don't know how to describe it, but it looks weird on mine. Kinda grainy I guess.

Ah so that was the previously mentioned asshole? Well, I don't even know the guy, but reading some of those tweets, yeah I can see it. Lol.

Going into an argument about how it isn't even his job to inform anyone and we should be happy to have him to do so.
Yep, he's an absolute tit. And on top of that he flat out lies about things when you ask him a question regarding the game.

Top Bottom