• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Peter Moore photoshop material (rockin out in guitar hero 2)

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Goreomedy said:
petahbowl.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Goreomedy said:
oh my god, that actually made me laugh out loud, and i almost never do that on my computer

so juvenile but christ :lol

i just found this thread right now, i'll get to work on something if i have any spare time away from work today

KiNeSiS

Banned
I remember a japanese developer stating that
"Holding a controller is boring and doesn't look cool. When you hold a guitar you look cool."

Well holding that guitar certainly looks very un-cool.
Makes me not want to play Guitar Hero with fear that anyone could photoshop me!
Anyway I'd really love a guitar hero with an actual guitar, maybe a peripheral that would allow you to use an actual guitar of your choice!!!!

While the soccer for kids thing may be funny.
Respect For Peter Moore +99999999
That's someone actually doing something for noble cause! There is nothing funny about that my Dudes!

painey

KiNeSiS said:
While the soccer for kids thing may be funny.
Respect For Peter Moore +99999999
That's someone actually doing something for noble cause! There is nothing funny about that my Dudes!

all he is doing is playing 5-a-side football (soccer) on an indoor pitch. The "Lil Kickers" logo is just because they use it as a soccer school for children when its not being rented out to play on, Peter is just having a kick about (presumably) with work colleagues, he's not teaching kids how to play :lol

Top Bottom