• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh for no apparent reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

Urgh at the green faces. :p

nqr1l.gif

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Ether_Snake said:
Oh but wasn't it fake? I forget.
I don't remember to be honest. salva posted them, but the site he linked to gives off green smileys. :lol

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
Jasoco said:
29vdlw1.gif

Every goddamned time! :lol :lol :lol :lol

What video is this from?

When I first saw this a couple days ago, I just left it up because every time I clicked on that tab, I giggled. There's something about his shoes flying off that gets me every time... now it's the fact that the one shoe comes flying back and onto the treadmill after landing on the floor. I have no idea why that makes me laugh but I can't stop.

Bananakin said:

Not sure if there was ever an explanation for this pic, but I've finally constructed my theory of what happened.

The kid is going to a prom and has a tux already, but it doesn't fit properly. His parents order a sewing machine to alter it, and it's shipped by UPS. On the way the truck has an accent and falls into the ditch by the river. The kid manages to get his package from the disabled truck and makes the alterations. He then takes the picture to commemorate the whole event.

Other than that, :lol

Zilch

Banned
Do images of people dying or getting seriously injured really make people laugh?

Whenever there's an animated GIF thread, there will inevitably be GIFs of such things posted. What sort of thought process (or lack thereof) goes on in people's heads that allows them to think posting such things is tolerable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom