• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh for no apparent reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cohsae

Yeah that car crash one ain't cool. Also to whoever it was that mentioned the thread about the Japanese police and the bear, that was a thread here on GAF, I got linked to it a week or so ago. And IIRC it's actually zookeepers training drills for an animal escape or something. Does anyone have a link to it? It was one of the greatest photoshop threads I've seen.

Muddimar

Cohsae said:
Yeah that car crash one ain't cool. Also to whoever it was that mentioned the thread about the Japanese police and the bear, that was a thread here on GAF, I got linked to it a week or so ago. And IIRC it's actually zookeepers training drills for an animal escape or something. Does anyone have a link to it? It was one of the greatest photoshop threads I've seen.

I thought it was a person in a monkey costume?

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
Zilch said:
Do images of people dying or getting seriously injured really make people laugh?

Whenever there's an animated GIF thread, there will inevitably be GIFs of such things posted. What sort of thought process (or lack thereof) goes on in people's heads that allows them to think posting such things is tolerable?

Well, it depends. There was one where a guy did a jump on a motorcyle, hit a net, and went flying to the ground. Since that was very obviously a death fall, it wasn't funny. The guy in the car, well, there's the drive cam aspect of it, and it seems like it would be part of a learning to drive training video to show show quickly closing your eyes can lead to an accident. I've seen the video itself and it doesn't look like he dies in it. Seriously injured, who knows, but I don't remember him dying. If he does, then I'm wrong but it's crazy to see him flying around the car.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
2vsm6wh.gif

Zilch said:
Do images of people dying or getting seriously injured really make people laugh?

Whenever there's an animated GIF thread, there will inevitably be GIFs of such things posted. What sort of thought process (or lack thereof) goes on in people's heads that allows them to think posting such things is tolerable?

i personally don't think those kinds of gifs are funny. but c'mon it's the internet, that shit is out there. millions of people die a day, it happens.

2yy45z7.jpg

zwnwoz.jpg

And this one is a pic of me... I don't know. I did this at like 3 in the morning. I think it's pretty funny, and it's probably a horrible idea posting it here, but... here:
20kwu80.jpg

ten5ive9ine

They've got me haunting a family in Texas.
Man, I lit up last night, put on some FlyLo and went to read the news before I went to bed. Got sent to some fucking shocker malware site with pictures of people getting hurt and dying.
I've felt horrible and ill for the last 16 hours, and even these 'funny' gifs of injuries in here are making me fell like my stomach is dropping out. :(

AlexMogil

The guy in the car didn't die. He was used as a demo video for the product. There were three demo videos on the product page and that was the wildest one. The rest of the video shows him getting out and swearing.

Edit: Actually there's like 20 videos on there now, and I am pretty sure they wouldn't show some guy's death over and over on the site... although there's a pretty heavy wreck with a tractor trailer on there.

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
AlexMogil said:
The guy in the car didn't die. He was used as a demo video for the product. There were three demo videos on the product page and that was the wildest one. The rest of the video shows him getting out and swearing.

Edit: Actually there's like 20 videos on there now, and I am pretty sure they wouldn't show some guy's death over and over on the site... although there's a pretty heavy wreck with a tractor trailer on there.

See, the video I saw was of the guy getting sucked out the back window. That .GIF looks somewhat similiar but it wasn't exactly what I saw. I knew I wasn't tripping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom