• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you Laugh | Mid 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lhyvzwhqao1qa7yfto1_500.jpg

The spider man pictures are killing me.

pseudocaesar said:
Similar lol, im sure its black and white but fuck it haha that will do lol, thanks!

This was a ways back, and not black and white, but are you sure you didn't mean this?

20110602.jpg

I've seen the last two panels separated out, with the text removed, and used on GAF before.

Kulock said:
This was a ways back, and not black and white, but are you sure you didn't mean this?

20110602.jpg

I've seen the last two panels separated out, with the text removed, and used on GAF before.
Hahaha yes thats the one!

Saadster said:
1299443621125.png

Explain it to me like I'm 5.
It isn't a series of continuous images.

In Japan, it's shocking if a train arrives even 10 seconds late.

In Romania, it's shocking if a train arrives on time.

etc...

In Zimbabwe it's shocking to see a train at all.

UrbanRats

Saadster said:
I don't get this...
In Japan, they are shocked if the train is 10 seconds late, in romania they are shocked if the train arrives on time, in Ukraine they are shocked that the trains arrives at all, in Zimbawe they are shocked to see a train in the first place.

EDIT: eh.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Cipherr said:
I fucking cried at the jam packed desktop full of shit, and the 3 inches of 3rd party toolbars. My god man lol.
everyone is handed a computer like that at some point...

i fear i will encounter one soon. my landlord has asked me to take a took at her computer because she cant change the background image anymore. I guess its hopeful since she still has visible background space left.

Saadster said:
1299443621125.png

Explain it to me like I'm 5.

Japan is notorious for being ontop and methodical.
Romania is famous for having late trains.
Ukraine has a bad history of trains period.
Zimbabway... lol trains.

Sethos said:

Been there. Done that. (Besides setting the woman on fire).

Lamel

Banned
UrbanRats said:
In Japan, they are shocked if the train is 10 seconds late, in romania they are shocked if the train arrives on time, in Ukraine they are shocked that the trains arrives at all, in Zimbawe they are shocked to see a train in the first place.

EDIT: eh.

IcyBlueStrawberry said:
It isn't a series of continuous images.

In Japan, it's shocking if a train arrives even 10 seconds late.

In Romania, it's shocking if a train arrives on time.

etc...

In Zimbabwe it's shocking to see a train at all.

tumblr_l60gnxVPtO1qaggjuo1_500.gif

Mr_Zombie

DonMigs85 said:
I'm always dumbfounded at how people can have so many icons and bars and not even care.
I'm guilty of this (the icons thing, not bars). I usually want to keep my desktop clean, but every time I do something or download something I usually save it on desktop. And then it stays there until I start my monthly cleaning up procedure. :(

AceBandage said:
Been there. Done that. (Besides setting the woman on fire).
And what about the computer/laptop? D:

Mr_Zombie said:
I'm guilty of this (the icons thing, not bars). I usually want to keep my desktop clean, but every time I do something or download something I usually save it on desktop. And then it stays there until I start my monthly cleaning up procedure. :(

And what about the computer/laptop? D:

Sometimes... it's less cruel to put something out of its misery than to let it be taken care of by an idiot.

weekend_warrior said:
what the hell are they doing?
Do you guys seriously not know what eyebrow threading is? They clean up your eyebrows by pulling out the hairs with those threads. I've only tried it once to give it a shot and I'll stick to waxing.

CFMOORE!

DonMigs85 said:
I'm always dumbfounded at how people can have so many icons and bars and not even care.

my desktop on my work machine was often times that way, not because I am computer illiterate, but because it was sort of just how I worked and often saved the hundreds of files that would happen across my email or I'd pull from FTPs. Every time someone would come by and ask me to send them something I'd Windows D to my desktop and their reaction would be "Oh my god!", I'd just say "I know where everything is, this works for me"

elwes

the chris said:
Spider-Man doesn't need a boat
95z9c7.gif

I literally just watched that episode a few nights ago. The captioned pictures are great, but the actual cartoons are 10 times better. So many wtf moments.

Lamel

Banned
Basmati rice is delicious, if some thug held my basmati rice hostage like that I'd freak the fuck out...dude knows what hits a brown guy hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom