• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you Laugh | Mid 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

okdakor

Saadster said:
Basmati rice is delicious, if some thug held my basmati rice hostage like that I'd freak the fuck out...dude knows what hits a brown guy hard.

The rice is not hostage... it's been stolen, the pic is one of the english looters from last week...

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
okdakor said:
The rice is not hostage... it's been stolen, the pic is one of the english looters from last week...

phew! For I second we all actually thought the rice WAS taken hostage hostage.

Trokil

Banned
bagley.jpg

DXPett1

Sethos said:
http://i.imgur.com/oqKJf.jpg

Bwahahaha that takes me back to when I went to Hong Kong with a friend. Sign said the train is 2 minutes away after we just missed one and we sarcastically said "Are you kidding me... 2 minutes. Oh my god". The local we were travelling with started nodding and agreed "yes I know, very bad today". My friend and I looked at each other and burst out into laughter

context - trains in Australia are AT LEAST 15-20 minutes apart if they arrive on time

Ferga

DXPett1 said:
Bwahahaha that takes me back to when I went to Hong Kong with a friend. Sign said the train is 2 minutes away after we just missed one and we sarcastically said "Are you kidding me... 2 minutes. Oh my god". The local we were travelling with started nodding and agreed "yes I know, very bad today". My friend and I looked at each other and burst out into laughter

context - trains in Australia are AT LEAST 15-20 minutes apart if they arrive on time

yeah they are :(

they aren't even good trains. Bloody big metal tin cans on wheels

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
okdakor said:

For some reason, i laughed more at this than any Spiderman pics.

Oh juniors... what would GAF be without you guys!

stilgar

Picobrain said:
This spiderman pictures are not funny at all.

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/187249_700b.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.photoblip.com/images/218/c978b5a094105a7294ec7b8cf0245ce2.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.dodaj.rs/f/2/uN/3xrQZiXY/2348.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

You can say that and then post this. It makes you pruwuuuu

okdakor

Bisnic said:
For some reason, i laughed more at this than any Spiderman pics.

Oh juniors... what would GAF be without you guys!

Well I think that the pic is more funny with the real context (a guy stupid enough to steal a bag of rice during a riot and posting it on twitter acting gangsta about it = laughable) than simply saying the bag is hostage lololol...

7EMhL.jpg

stilgar

okdakor said:
Well I think that the pic is more funny with the real context (a guy stupid enough to steal a bag of rice during a riot and posting it on twitter acting gangsta about it = laughable) than simply saying the bag is hostage lololol...

Don't be bitter, you'll feel better

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
okdakor said:

http://i.imgur.com/7EMhL.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Eveyone know the real context of the picture, it's very obvious, but it's the fact that you bother to explain that its not rice being taken hostage and thats its from the UK riot that makes it funny.

NeoGAF said:

6dWM9.jpg

These here comics are drawn by womenfolk! And they don't got no titties n' swarrin' in 'em, so I ain'ts gonna laugh! Humor that ain't all jaded and sarcastical? What the hell's the matter with you, boy! Shit, I done told ya I hate nerd girl comix and all they stand fer!

And implyin' that nerdy girls can't make funny things, why, that ain't mysoggynistic AT ALL! Its da troot! T'ain't natural for a female to make a funny. It just ain't Gods will fer creation!

Melchiah

HamPster PamPster said:
This was the first ever picture I saw on gaf (it was in the first thread I ever read)

Ahh memories....

Yeah, I just looked through few old folders, and it came ahead.

Kinyou said:
are you sure about that?

2kn4ewbjdj.gif
Back then you could sell ANY goddamn idea as a show...

"How about a cartoon about a teenager that turns into a Pontiac Firebird?"
"Shut up and take this suitcase full of money!!!"

Shogmaster said:
Back then you could sell ANY goddamn idea as a show...

"How about a cartoon about a teenager that turns into a Pontiac Firebird?"
"Shut up and take this suitcase full of money!!!"

I vaguely remember watching that show.

I also watched something about a talking Rubik's Cube.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Count of Monte Sawed-Off said:
I vaguely remember watching that show.

I also watched something about a talking Rubik's Cube.

yeah, pretty sure that aired along with a Menudo (the band) cartoon.

edit: oh man, Menudo even did the Rubik's theme song, weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom