• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you Laugh | Mid 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persona7

Banned
201914_700b.jpg

Bradlums

QuickSilverD said:
that last one (the toilet) is supposed to be IE, but that is not funny anymore because IE is actually a very competent browser
funniest thing in this thread so far. i love anti-humor

Bradlums said:
funniest thing in this thread so far. i love anti-humor
I know is popular to hate on Internet Explorer, and you know IE6 was shit, it basically forced you to get another browser just so one could funtion on the internet but if you try IE8 with an unbias mind you'll see that it is genuely a really good internet browser, so good in fact that there is little reason to change it

G.O.O.

I'm stuck with IE7 at my work and yep, it sucks.

Otherwise, I don't hate it. I don't really give a damn about it. I just thought the pic was funny. I dunno, it's not like lada jokes were only made by mercedes enthusiasts.

QuickSilverD said:
I know is popular to hate on Internet Explorer, and you know IE6 was shit, it basically forced you to get another browser just so one could funtion on the internet but if you try IE8 with an unbias mind you'll see that it is genuely a really good internet browser, so good in fact that there is little reason to change it
oh you

QuickSilverD said:
IE8 is still shit. From a user point of view it's a pain in the ass because it's still a very slow browser. From a developer's point of view it's even worse because it doesn't support most of the CSS guidelines that other browsers coming from even smaller companies already support.

IE9 is less shit but it's still very slow and while it does have a bit of better developer support it's still a very clunky browser when it comes to debugging.

facebookwhiteyoure.jpg

I hope it is not too douchy to post this, but I thought it was quite a funny thing I said after my girlfriend announced taking chinese classes.

MetalAlien

Banned
PhoncipleBone said:
LOL. I laughed more at that than I thought I would. I just imagine the guy screaming "CAPTAIN CAVEMAN!" then stagediving.
I just failed the nostalgia thread in the funny pics thread!

storafötter said:
I hope it is not too douchy to post this, but I thought it was quite a witty thing I said after my girlfriend announced taking chinese classes.
I'm not sure if witty is the word I'd use. If it was in person that would be a pretty awkward thing to say.

ArjanN

dr3upmushroom said:
I'm not sure if witty is the word I'd use. If it was in person that would be a pretty awkward thing to say.

He forgot the cardinal rule that as long as you put a ;) or :p at the end you can get away with any statement on the internet.

Kinyou

storafötter said:
I hope it is not too douchy to post this, but I thought it was quite a witty thing I said after my girlfriend announced taking chinese classes.
you forgot to put a <3 at the end of the message. Would've totally changed the outcome.

edit:^goddammit!? Hivemind?

Typographenia said:
You're such a jerk, hahaha!

dr3upmushroom said:

It is in all good fun as she knows im not serious. I know the intentions could been different if another person said it.

Kinyou said:
you forgot to put a <3 at the end of the message. Would've totally changed the outcome.

edit:^goddammit!? Hivemind?

I forgot about that as I was being spontaneous. Even if I didn't I know I won't be punished!

Those spiderman memes are hilarious, I really need to dig up this old series.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
@storafötter: your name on gaf mixed with you using english on your facebook is filling my head with fuck.

Brobzoid said:
@storafötter: your name on gaf mixed with you using english on your facebook is filling my head with fuck.

Since I am an Anglophile I like to write in English most of the time. I am much more comfortable with using English than my mother-tongue honestly when it comes to writing.

storafötter said:
It is in all good fun as she knows im not serious. I know the intentions could been different if another person said it.
Yeah, I figured. I still wouldn't call it witty though. It's more like "OK, he made a typical cheeky joke that couples make with each other" than something I'd laugh at. Wit is usually a little more subtle than "You're my girlfriend... and you're taking Chinese... so you're not Chinese... but it's the closest I'll get to a Chines girlfriend!"

And does a screengrab of a Facebook status really count as a pic? Does it really?

Frankly, Mr. Fotter, and I think our peers will agree with me here, I believe that you are everything wrong with the "Pics that make you laugh" thread today!

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom