• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Planet X to collide with Earth on September 23.

Szu

Godzilla viral marketing.
monster-zero.jpg

To be honest, Trump far outstrips the risk of any comets or mythical tinfoil hat planet x hitting the earth theory.

I don't think any meteor, comet, planet, etc. wants to collide with us if they saw Trump. As soon as one approaches Urf, *braking noises* "ewwwwww. Who the f is that Orange Turd?!" *makes a sharp left turn*

Also, come on GAF.... Urf is Flat, member? Once X hits us, we'll just keep flipping until we're flat again. Basically this is what's going to happen bar the humans floating out into space:

Another also.... If these events inch closer and are revealed to actually happen.... Will there be a GAF Orgy meetup for the various cities we all live in?

Eidan

No, The world will not end. You will likely die from heart disease or cancer. The world will keep going.

BibiMaghoo

We regularly track objects that come within 8 million kilometers of our orbit, not even our actual planet, as small as 6 feet across. We can see objects a few thousand feet across from distances of billions of miles away.

I think we are good, and this guy is off his shit.

StarVigil

Cant we just blow up a planet with all the nukes we have?
Also, I wonder if Trump never got the memo about the secret government projects or he just doesn't care because you can't show it on tv. I'm disappointed that we actually don't get Any leaks from that kind of stuff, but know about every secret conversation in the White House.

I'll never forget this stupid conspiracy. Possibly up there with flat earth. Prick who devised this and any who believe it really needs to go the fuck back to school.

I had a damn mobile above my cot that disproved this shit as a baby.

Fades

Banned
I hope I end up in a good district on Battleworld, and not something like the zombie land or some shit.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I think we'll all embrace destruction after the Berserk shit goes down during the eclipse itself.

TraBuch

Banned
People laughed at me, but I fucking knew my planet collision insurance would eventually pay off. I'm about to be fucking rich.

Top Bottom