• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 3: Beyond the Doors Teaser Trailer 10.5.11 (what could this be?)

thuway

This could be cross game chat in selected PlayStation First Party titles.

Not even I'm stupid enough to Believe

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
TheKevinButler Kevin Butler
Seems like only yesterday I returned to PlayStation to launch Project LLP. Well it’s kicking off on Wednesday. So getcha popcorn ready.
1 minute ago

salromano

Kagari said:
Seems like only yesterday I returned to PlayStation to launch Project LLP. Well it’s kicking off on Wednesday. So getcha popcorn ready.
1 minute ago

But they've already released Long Live Play ads. So how's it "kicking off" Wednesday, Butler?

spats

theBishop said:
New Bungie franchise is PS3 exclusive. Heard it here first :)

I don't know where you heard that, but the real announcement is that Apple is buying Sony and all the Sony first party games become exclusive for the iPad.

Cruzader said:
So when the hell did "new marketing campaigns" get a teaser video? What kinda shit is that?

The shit Don Draper was jizzing about 50 years ago.

It ain't a new campaign until Butler shows his face :D

Takao

Banned
Kagari said:
1 minute ago

Today is the day, is this true? Tune in to find out!

androvsky

NateDrake said:
Don't joke because that will end up being the announcement :(
There are worse things than Sony putting out an expensive-looking ad campaign to promote obscure but excellent PS2 games that deserved better sales than they got.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Awww so many great gaming memories ; ; playing all those characters

Of all those characters shown, I'm only missing the Twisted Metal game character SweetTooth

I have played every character in that video, fucking amazing =]

Cool touches, I liked it a lot

wow awesome ad. surely they'll make a few more variations down the line right?

also: were those the original voices for those characters dubbed over the actors? they sounded eerily close...

Commanche Raisin Toast said:
wow awesome ad. surely they'll make a few more variations down the line right?

also: were those the original voices for those characters dubbed over the actors? they sounded eerily close...
Yeah, they were dubs. There's no faking Drake :p

Sackboy was definitely the height of the ad.

Dude that commercial scared the shit out of me.....my name is Michael and when they all started chanting it I was like WTF IS GOING ON

PaddyOCanager said:
Dude that commercial scared the shit out of me.....my name is Michael and when they all started chanting it I was like WTF IS GOING ON
I wish I was lucky enough to have a PS3 commercial about me

Top Bottom