• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale gone gold ; final boss revealed

xptoxyz

8164223350_d3c3dbbf53_o.jpg

Not sure if it's cute or cheeky licensing "Finale" since the menu music is a little more uptempo and dramatic version of that song.

Madeon are cool though so that works for me!

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
There's something about Nathan Drake shooting an AK-47 at Sly Cooper that makes my laugh a bit.

Toki767

It's too bad they couldn't get Sofia from Battle Arena Toshinden in this. Would have made Polygon Man even better to have the one who replaced him in the marketing lol

This also revealed all the rivalries I guess.

Ratchet & Clank and Jak & Daxter.
Sly Cooper and Nathan Drake.
Fat Princess and Evil Cole MacGrath.
Sir Daniel Fortesque and Colonel Radec.
Sackboy and Big Daddy.
Nariko and Dante.
Heihachi and Toro.
Spike and Parappa the Rapper.
Good Cole MacGrath and Raiden.
Sweet Tooth and Kratos.

sn00zer

Haha ps1 was my first console and I have never seen polygon man outside of the internet, alhtough I have been aware of him for years.....either way great choice always glad to get unfamiliar faces

LuuKyK

I can see them creating some fun interactions on the story mode, like someone already mentioned, Polygon Man trying to retake his position as the main Playstation mascot, or finding a substitute. lmao Great.

Wtf? They can't even bother to make their own music for the intro sequence?

Yeah, weird. But they do have a theme song for the game, the one used in the title screen. I guess it just wouldn't fit with the pacing of the intro scene/action, since its more "loungy". Its still a good intro though.

Xater

I also had no idea who that guy is. Apparently some early Playstation mascot for SCEA. No one outside of the US is going to know that guy.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
I have to admit, that's some serious Sony fanservice right there.

(I've never heard of him until now)

Deefuzz

Incredible.

Great trailer, excellent music, and POLYGON MAN!

I was already happy to have some Parappa in this game, but this seals the deal.

Takao

Banned
I also had no idea who that guy is. Apparently some early Playstation mascot for SCEA. No one outside of the US is going to know that guy.

No one outside of Asia knows who Toro is, so I don't think that'll really matter. He's a menacing looking character and provided they have a history section in the game it'll become clear enough.

Top Bottom