• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event 2014 - 20 Years of gaming memories distilled

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Do people not like the order because the gameplay boils down to a linear third person shooter? I usually i don't get excited about those type of games but there's something about the order's setting that seems cool, i just hope there's a deeper game play system in there besides shooting dudes.

And_Boy

Not impressed thus far, every show has been around the same for me thus far.
Uncharted looked nice, but the SFV announcement was spoiled so I felt nothing for that announcement today.

I guess nothing will wow me now at this show unless they re-reveal The Last Guardian, bring it Sony! Please... :p

All of PSX > TLG

ImNotOnline2Day

Neo Member
This is the most cringe worthy, boring event I have every watch about video games, and I watched last years VGA's.........

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they rename it the IndieStation 4

Bogeypop

That TearAway presentation holy shit...
FuTVCykc_normal.jpeg

Oh a trailer finally

I'm still iffy on The Order man. I want to be excited because I love shooters but its still where it was at the beginning of the year when I thought it looked a little janky. The UC4 demo did what The Order still hasn't done which make me excited to play.

Not impressed thus far, every show has been around the same for me thus far.
Uncharted looked nice, but the SFV announcement was spoiled so I felt nothing for that announcement today.

I guess nothing will wow me now at this show unless they re-reveal The Last Guardian, bring it Sony! Please... :p

ugh. this show has been incredible. no idea what you are talking about.

Tearaway looks really cute and fun. Definitely unique.

The Order I'm on the fence about. When you compare it to the Uncharted 4 gameplay shown earlier, it just looks dull and uninspired in terms of gameplay. Looks really really gorgeous though.

Top Bottom