• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | May 2016

shmoglish

Homefront the Revolution is the worst remote play experience I've seen. Aim and shoot (L2/R2) are mapped to the touchscreen top left/right, as well as sprint in the bottom left (L3.) It's so bad it's unplayable.
Did you try to remap the buttons? It is possible on PS vita and Ps4, maybe it works.

RK128

Did you make up that reason yourself? Exactly when did they say that?

I heard on Gaf that the game doesn't run great on Vita and thus, that is logical reasoning for why I feel the game isn't getting localized on Vita. If I am wrong, I will deal with that. But that is just me thinking considering Builders and World of FF are getting localized on Vita.

Sorry if I am wrong.

SuperSah

Banned
Hey guys.

Got a PS4 and totally new to the Sony world.

Is there a good way to make friends across GAF or some other social platform to add to my list and play with?

Hey guys.

Is there a good way to make friends across GAF or some other social platform to add to my list and play with?

Best way is honestly by either joining a community on the actual PS4 or by joining an OT on GAF and either coordinate yourself with its members or add your name to the spreadsheet that they most likely have on the first post.

ryseing

Hey guys.

We have a general GAF PSN community as well as communities for individual games. As of late I've made a ton of friends playing Overwatch with Gaffers.

incpdo

so im seeing metal gear portable ops and portable ops plus in the NA store for the vita , were this games available before?

RK128

so im seeing metal gear portable ops and portable ops plus in the NA store for the vita , were this games available before?

Wow.....didn't know this. Will search for them now.
Edit: They ARE on the store! They were not on the store before and were one of the few PSP games locked out of the PSN Store on Vita (and were not PS3-to-Vita transfer games).

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BrSfywB.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ldrnuuh.jpg[/IMG]

incpdo

Wow.....didn't know this. Will search for them now.
Edit: They ARE on the store! They were not on the store before and were one of the few PSP games locked out of the PSN Store on Vita (and were not PS3-to-Vita transfer games).

Code:
yeah they appear in the "new releases" tab so i guess they work now ? im gonna buy the hell of them if they work .

RK128

yeah they appear in the "new" tab so i guess they work now ? im gonna buy the hell of them if they work .

I guess they were a new addition to the Vita store....

I'm sure that they run on Vita; they did if you got them via Great PSN Glitch of 2014.

incpdo

I guess they were a new addition to the Vita store....

I'm sure that they run on Vita; they did if you got them via Great PSN Glitch of 2014.

i missed that glitch , so i guess im jumping on this train.

does anybody knows how long in terms of gameplay steamworld heist is ?

RK128

i missed that glitch , so i guess im jumping on this train.

does anybody knows how long in terms of gameplay steamworld heist is ?

Will be writing a review on that, so when the game releases can let you know then :).

But I would imagine it would be longer then Steamworld Dig, considering that was (I think?) a common issue with that game. I think at least it will be 5-7 hours long.

incpdo

Edit: so im downloading paranautical activity ,lets see how bad this game is.
I bought severed , downwell and Axiom Verge finally
Yeah im paying the full 20 bucks for axiom but its a game made by 1 guy and i have to support his work , it is really well done.

RK128

Edit: so im downloading paranautical activity ,lets see how bad this game is.
I bought severed , downwell and Axiom Verge finally
Yeah im paying the full 20 bucks for axiom but its a game made by 1 guy and i have to support his work , it is really well done.

Damn good gets man :).

Money has been real tight for me, so could get anything for a while. But, Axiom Verge and Severed are really great games.

Hope you enjoy them and have fun :D.

incpdo

Damn good gets man :).

Money has been real tight for me, so could get anything for a while. But, Axiom Verge and Severed are really great games.

Hope you enjoy them and have fun :D.

yeah im not buying anything else for a few weeks with the exception of odin sphere

kunnikuman

Neo Member
I heard on Gaf that the game doesn't run great on Vita and thus, that is logical reasoning for why I feel the game isn't getting localized on Vita. If I am wrong, I will deal with that. But that is just me thinking considering Builders and World of FF are getting localized on Vita.

Sorry if I am wrong.
So just because you heard it on GAF, it becomes a fact it doesnt run well or the real behind it isnt coming?
How is that a logical reason? So what about the other already localized and were skipped on Vita like Spelunker World, Choas Trilogy including Chaos Rings 3, and Adventure of Mana.

RK128

So just because you heard it on GAF, it becomes a fact it doesnt run well or the real behind it isnt coming?
How is that a logical reason? So what about the other already localized and were skipped on Vita like Spelunker World, Choas Trilogy including Chaos Rings 3, and Adventure of Mana.

......I will just say sorry and leave it at that.

Top Bottom