• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Now Betas Going Out! (Check your e-mail!)

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Uh come on Sony. I am a mod on SONYGAF propagating your conspiracies and you don't even include me in your beta?

Shane pls help

legacyzero

Banned
iKorZP6WoLvH3.gif

bill0527

I can't imagine this being available for PS3.

Why would you want to stream PS3 games to a PS3, when you can go buy/rent/download the game and not worry about any issues that can come along with streaming?

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Uh come on Sony. I am a mod on SONYGAF propagating your conspiracies and you don't even include me in your beta?

Shane pls help

Come to think of it, anyone who isn't banned works for Sony, why aren't we all in?
hehe

Sami+

Sony I bought a Vita and PS4 at launch

I've been gaming with you since I was just a little child

Sony plz

Sony ; ;

WhupTroy

Banned
For the people that have gotten their invites, can you answer me this? Have you ever in the past purcahased a game digitally on their marketplace? Wondering if they're only focusing on people who have purchased digital content in the past....

TomShoe

Banned
Ugh, nothing. I've been playing PS3 since '07, but I've only had PS+ since two weeks ago.

Oh well, I hope we can get some impressions soon.

For the people that have gotten their invites, can you answer me this? Have you ever in the past purcahased a game digitally on their marketplace? Wondering if they're only focusing on people who have purchased digital content in the past....

I have, but I also signed up for the news letter thing. Got mine just now.

fade_

So its saying it recommends a hardwired PS3. So does that mean the first phase of the beta is streaming PS3 games to....PS3?

Also did anyone who got in and signed up receive the voucher code yet?

So there was pre-registration for this? Bummer :/ Hopefully there's a way for us late-comers to get in on this. I'm really curious about the quality of this service.

Top Bottom