• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 11/06/08

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
The Ad Hoc Party interface is pure sex. o_O

Too bad it's all in Japanese.

Free LBP DLC doesn't work with PAL game. Not surprising.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
dallow_bg said:
Saw the trophy list for new Pain update:

TROP018.PNG

Use any Street Fighter® character to travel 2 miles while grabbing a vehicle

When is this happening?

On the Playstation Nation podcast when they interviewed the 2 dev guys, they said there be a big surprise, guess thats it ;)

Wollan

angelfly said:
Reading the PSBlog it looks like Qore invitation aren't going out all at once. They're getting sent out over the next few weeks like they did the non-qore ones. Sucks for anyone who subscribed looking for an instant invitation.

Home Open Beta 1.00 is just around the corner, I'm guessing all invites will go out once it releases (very soon).

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Speevy said:
No, should it have?
Only said that because the OP says it fixes PAL video issues.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
On the Playstation Nation podcast when they interviewed the 2 dev guys, they said there be a big surprise, guess thats it ;)
Capcom's ace.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
If I would hazard a guess, that Pain Street Fighter DLC thing will probably happen next week. This is based off of the fact that the XBLA title Pinball FX is getting a Street Fighter II themed board to celebrate the November release of Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (which is also probably coming out next week).

StuBurns

Banned
A MGS4 demo? Crazy.
I'm actually going to download it I think, I love to play that first section. Be nice to do it without popping the disc in.

M3wThr33

Banned
Ad-Hoc party requires a wired connection so that the Wifi can be used to talk to the PS3.

And what the FUCK is up with the Mega Man themes costing money? That's fucking BULLSHIT.

Flek

Banned
just got a mail from sony

2uhlaxl.png

thank you sony - killzone 2 beta next please :D Its awesome i love sony i think ive been in every beta yet socom, lbp, warhawk, resistance 2 now home :D

Flek

Banned
i ddint try it yet i just woke up. But i think i can download it right away because it says nothing about a time in the mail. :)

StuBurns

Banned
Loading off the hard drive for MGS4 is really impressive, there is like half a second between sections.

Curse BluRay.

StuBurns

Banned
rainking187 said:
Wait, what? Why is the Week One shirt going to be permanently available?
I'm guessing it means, the shirt that Sackboy is wearing is only available this week in real-life. But that Sackboy will always be online.

Then again, maybe not.

I'm only grabbing the Sackranunt.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Metal Gear Solid 4 Getting Demo... Um, Now?

In a move that makes sense only to the residents of Backwards Town, today Konami released a Metal Gear Solid 4 demo on the Japanese PSN. Almost five months after the game was released. The free demo is of MGS4's first Middle Eastern stage. The game was not originally launched with a playable trial version.

While MGS4 is the biggest selling PS3 title in Japan, the title hasn't yet reached the one million seller domestic benchmark, instead moving over 600,000 copies. Maybe this demo, months later, will help Konami finally reach that feat in Japan. One day. Maybe.

Dengeki - Source

Kotaku - Translation

StuBurns

Banned
angelfly said:
The demo is nothing special so I doubt it would convince anyone still not interested. They should have used the motorcycle portions to try and entice people or at least something other than the middle east section.
Really? An on rails Time Crisis style demo is going to convince someone to buy MGS4? I really really doubt that.

I'd have put the South American section on the demo, but still, it'd have to be standard stealth gameplay as a demo is meant to represent the game.

dallow_bg said:
Saw the trophy list for new Pain update:

TROP018.PNG

Use any Street Fighter® character to travel 2 miles while grabbing a vehicle

When is this happening?

Wow, Capcom totally getting in deep with Sony. This and its own store. Whats going on?

vercity82

BELIEVE "CHANGE" is coming my prediction 2weeks time Capcom Store Street Fighter HD Remix with Pain update and street fighter characters :D Yes please!

test_account

XP-39C²
I got a question regarding the Little Big Planet DLC. I live in Europe, but i own the american version of LBP, does that mean that i cant get the LBP DLC from the euro store? I think the answer is that i cant get it, but i'm just asking to be sure :)

test_account

XP-39C²
Goldrusher said:
You always get DLC from the store of the region of your game.

US game -> US store
EU game -> EU store
etc.
Ah ok, thanks for the info! :) I guess i can make a US account on the PSN if i want to get some LBP DLC, or i can always buy the european version as well :)

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
YOU FOOLS!

Don't you guys realize what happens when the thread goes up early? Do you?! DO YOU?!?!?!!?

psstoremonkeylovesgames.jpg

Samuray

Goldrusher said:
You always get DLC from the store of the region of your game.

US game -> US store
EU game -> EU store
etc.

So as another European with an American LittleBigPlanet I have to visit the US store -- got it. But why is only the Japanese DLC for LittleBigPlanet flagged as region specific on the OP?

Another question: Can I already download the free LBP costumes in spite of the fact that the game isn't here yet? Or do I have to access a special LBP shop via the game? If I don't have a LBP folder on my PS3 I guess it won't know where to put the costumes, right?

Top Bottom