• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 11/06/08

Tntnnbltn

chubigans said:
YOU FOOLS!
FIXED FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

2j0dto5.jpg

Baha

I think that we should post where the wrestlers are in the 1st post (spoilered of course) so the PSN monkey can read it.

AndyD

aka andydumi
That drawing is hilarious. But can you guys not quote it ever time? It gets annoying scrolling through the page.

Jim

chubigans is a genius.

And yeah, no PRs this week. Odd. Personally, I hope there no good PSN surprises, I'm too busy with all the other releases.

Capcom is obviously gearing up for a huge Street Fighter II HD Remix week soon.

cowden_harley said:
Can't believe the EU store isn't up yet, is it usually this late? I thought it was before 5pm uk time.

Usually its up earlier :S

I'm at work so i cant check it but im darn curious why they are taking so much time :O

I already have money for LBP! I want my DLC [and i didn't buy the game yet :lol]

no mention of demos this week? blegh. hope they throw in some Ps1 classics up. Surprise me Sony!

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
EU is up too..

Costume-get!

But..if I download these on my UK account..will I be able to play with them in LBP on my US account?

Or..failing that..will costumes downloaded from the US store work with my EU copy of the game?

Lain

So it's up for Italy as well.
Too bad there's basically nothing for me (except maybe the SC4 wallpapers).

Oh, and 4.99€ for a LBP shirt? Sorry LBP lovers, that's retarded.
The MotorStorm Sackboy costs less than that shirt (1,99€)

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
gofreak said:
EU is up too..

Costume-get!

But..if I download these on my UK account..will I be able to play with them in LBP on my US account?

Or..failing that..will costumes downloaded from the US store work with my EU copy of the game?

Those I downloaded from the JPN store don't work. Guess it's the same with US one.

Tntnnbltn

DEMOS

► Alone in the Dark
○ 1510 MB

► Metal Gear Solid 4
○ 1392 MB

GAMES

► Spin Jam (PSone) (£3.99 / AU$8.45)

► Theme Park (PSone) (£3.99 / AU$8.45)

ADD-ONS

► LittleBigPlanet
○ Halloween Mask (Free)
○ MotorStorm Custume [sic] (£1.59 / Not on Australian store)
○ Rare Week 1 T-Shirt (£3.99 / AU$8.45)
○ Spacesuit Costume (Free)

► NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja Storm
○ Pack 1 (Free)

► Tom Clancy's EndWar
○ FirstWar Enlistment Pack (Free) [ONE WEEK ONLY]

► Rock band tracks
○ The Presidents of the USA Pack 01 (£2.49 / AU$6.45)
♪ The Presidents of the United States of America - Dune Buggy
♪ The Presidents of the United States of America - Feather Pluckn'
♪ The Presidents of the United States of America - Ladybug

○ Various Songs (with various prices each)
♪ The Presidents of the United States of America - Dune Buggy (£0.99 / AU$2.45)
♪ The Presidents of the United States of America - Feather Pluckn' (£0.99 / AU$2.45)
♪ The Presidents of the United States of America - Ladybug (£0.99 / AU$2.45)
♪ Fallout Boy - I Don't Care (£0.59 / AU$1.30)
♪ Hinder - Use Me (£0.59 / AU$1.30)

► Guitar Hero World Tour tracks
○ Neversoft Track Pack (Free)
♪ An Endless Sporadic - Anything
♪ Sworn - Electrorock

○ Guitar Duel Track Pack (Free)
♪ Zakk Wylde and Ted Nugent Guitar Duel tracks

○ Classic Rock Track Pack (£4.79 / AU$9.95)
♪ Foreigner - Hot Blooded
♪ Boston - Rock and Roll Band
♪ Rick Springfield - Jessie's Girl

○ Various Songs (£1.59 / AU$3.45 each)
♪ Blind Melon - No Rain
♪ Boston - Rock and Roll Band
♪ Foreigner - Hot Blooded
♪ Rick Springfield - Jessie's Girl

VIDEOS

► Bayonetta
○ TGS 2008 Trailer

► BioShock
○ Launch Trailer

► Need for Speed Undercover
○ Teaser Trailer
○ Gameplay Trailer

► Pure
○ Inspiration trailer

► Tom Clancy's Endwar
○ Mission Objectives Briefing Trailer

► Tomb Raider: Underworld
○ Beneath the Surface 2

► Launching the PSP-3000 series

THEMES & WALLPAPERS

► BioShock
○ Special BioShock PS3 Theme from 2K Games (£0.79 / AU$1.75)

► Soulcalibur wallpapers
○ Wallpaper 05
○ Wallpaper 06

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
TTP said:
Those I downloaded from the JPN store don't work. Guess it's the same with US one.

Never fear!

They show up on my US account when I downloaded from my UK.

Space helmet = IMMEDIATE AWESOME. edit - lol, the whole costume is so cute.

Corrupt said:
Holy shit, Theme Park is on the EU PSN

I'm enormously tempted..as I was by theme hospital..but PAL PSone downloads don't work on my JPN PS3 for some reason :(

Steroyd

What the motherfuck! At the T-shirt costume costing £4... WTF doesn't even start.

This and Everybody's Golf's Costume pack jesus christ Sony, you were doing so well with your pricing.

Corrupt

Steroyd said:
What the motherfuck! At the T-shirt costume costing £4... WTF doesn't even start.

This and Everybody's Golf's Costume pack jesus christ Sony, you were doing so well with your pricing.
Yeah, I was just thinking that. When it says Game Pack, is there something with it or just the T-shirt?

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Steroyd said:

On the one hand, I want to support MM's DLC so they have incentive to keep focussed on LBP i.e. a continuous revenue stream from the game beyond just game sales.

On the other, €5 for a costume that aesthetically isn't even as nice as the two other free ones this week..no thanks. I'd have considered the motorstorm one, though, since it looks cool and was going to be cheaper (alas..it's not up today seemingly). Or maybe I'll wait for one of their 3for2 packs or whatever it was they were planning.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Tntnnbltn said:
It's on the UK store.

Really? It's not up on the Irish one. At least it wasn't when I was on the store. Maybe there was a delay or maybe it's just on the UK store?

Tntnnbltn

gofreak said:
Really? It's not up on the Irish one. At least it wasn't when I was on the store. Maybe there was a delay or maybe it's just on the UK store?
It's not on the Australian one either.
You're Irish? :p

RiverBed

Banned
can I use the add ons from different stores on games from different regions (e.g. Dead Space and LBP European add ons on US version)?

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
RiverBed said:
can I use the add ons from different stores on games from different regions (e.g. Dead Space and LBP European add ons on US version)?

I think it depends on the game. But two sony games I've tried this with, it didn't work. In the first case, Warhawk, it was a costly mistake, as I have one set of redundant DLC for it now, that I had to rebuy then on the right store.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Stormwatch said:
Wait, so the t-shirt costs twice as much as the premium content like the motorstorm costume or old snake? That is ballsy!

Particularly when it's not nearly as nice nor as complex as the free ones. It's just a t-shirt! But I guess cos it's "rare" or whatever..(although I believe the spacesuit is a week-one only offer too..?)

GQman2121

Banned
I was under the impression that the week-one tee was going to be free for everyone who picked up the game at or around launch. What's the deal?

Top Bottom