• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 12/23/08 (Christmas Week)... Suikoden!

Baha

Skilletor said:
Why do dragons sound like elephants?

No idea but I love the dragons in this game all the same. I've already put in over 10 hrs into this, I love all the small things that make this game great.

buffi

Banned
Whoa, Astro Tripper was pretty amazing.
For it's price, it is one of the best deals currently imo.

The trophies are pretty easy as well, managed to get 100% in a few hours.
Really cool game, I hope it sells well and is available in the US store too soon.

SCEE delivers something truly nice for once. Good monkey!

feAKqBXzL.jpg

dk_ said:
Pain is cheap on the EU store and I wonder if it's any good.

I got a code to download the game for free (it came with the PS3 MGS4 bundle), I don't need it. Let me know if you want it.

Edit: I just realized that you probably need a US account to use the code.

dk_

Naked Snake said:
I got a code to download the game for free (it came with the PS3 MGS4 bundle), I don't need it. Let me know if you want it.
That would be great, but I have nothing for you. :-/

dk_ said:
That would be great, but I have nothing for you. :-/

I don't want anything in return :) but you probably need a US PSN account to use the code. And frankly I need to find it first, I just looked where I thought it would be but it's not there. I'll look around for it later tonight.

dk_

Naked Snake said:
I don't want anything in return :) but you probably need a US PSN account to use the code. And frankly I need to find it first, I just looked where I thought it would be but it's not there. I'll look around for it later tonight.
I have an US account. Thank you very much! :D

dallow_bg

nods at old men
buffi said:
Whoa, Astro Tripper was pretty amazing.
For it's price, it is one of the best deals currently imo.

The trophies are pretty easy as well, managed to get 100% in a few hours.
Really cool game, I hope it sells well and is available in the US store too soon.

SCEE delivers something truly nice for once. Good monkey!

feAKqBXzL.jpg
What's that Everybody's Putter Golf thing with Toro?

I thought that was paid DLC from Japan?

GrayFoxPL

sykoex said:
But that picture of the plush monkey pressing the button is so cute. :(

It was cute back then, now people are just throwing the "monkey" for little to no reason. Hell even when updates are great.

GeoramA

Wow, wtf. Suikoden has a very bad glitch. I went to load up my save and the main character just totally disappeared. Doesn't show up in the menu or in battle and he's invisible when you walk around town.

I'm trying to get in another town to advance the game, but it freezes every time. This happen to anyone else?

GeoramA said:
Wow, wtf. Suikoden has a very bad glitch. I went to load up my save and the main character just totally disappeared. Doesn't show up in the menu or in battle and he's invisible when you walk around town.

I'm trying to get in another town to advance the game, but it freezes every time. This happen to anyone else?

i'm only 40 minutes into the game. and no problems here. when did it happen?

GeoramA

DMPrince said:
i'm only 40 minutes into the game. and no problems here. when did it happen?
Right after Ted gives you the rune and the guards come for you. I last saved it at the hotel in the main town.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
HoTHiTTeR said:
What forms of payment can Americans use on the HK or Euro PSN?
American credit cards should work just fine on Hong Kong store, just don't buy too much at once.

Euro PSN is very difficult now. You need a Euro buddy to help with that.

HoTHiTTeR

dallow_bg said:
American credit cards should work just fine on Hong Kong store, just don't buy too much at once.

woot! sold.

GeoramA said:

Damn that sucks. I didn't experience that glitch when I went through that scene. Maybe a corrupt save file?

kuYuri

Wheeliedude said:
Maybe it's my custom firmware?
IDK, because it isn't listed on the PC either...

Did you make sure to sign in? Alot of content doesn't appear on the PC store unless you sign in.

Pallaris

Does Astro tripper or Soldner X have any technical/framerate issues ? looking to d/l a new PSN shooter in next day or so.

buffi

Banned
dallow_bg said:
What's that Everybody's Putter Golf thing with Toro?

I thought that was paid DLC from Japan?

It's stand alone. I bought it from the HK-store.
I can't really recommend though. It only has 9 levels, and it isn't really that much fun.

And I REALLY liked Everybodys Golf 5. This mini game is pretty shitty though.

Cruzader

Banned
dallow_bg said:

could you explain why you cant buy too much at once in that store? And is it easy to make a HK account? I have all but that one.

buffi

Banned
Pallaris said:
Does Astro tripper or Soldner X have any technical/framerate issues ? looking to d/l a new PSN shooter in next day or so.

Astro Tripper has some slow down, but I wouldn't call it an issue. Game is solid from a technical standpoint, and it is a very nice game.

Soldner X seems to be a pretty shitty game, but I'm unsure about the technical stuff.

kassatsu

Banned
OK finally updated the lists for HK and Japan.

I dunno if there will be an update next week... I was planning to do a year in review thread but it will have to be pushed back until the 5th of Jan as I will be without a PS3 when I am in NYC for this coming week.

tanod

when is my burrito
kassatsu said:
OK finally updated the lists for HK and Japan.

I dunno if there will be an update next week... I was planning to do a year in review thread but it will have to be pushed back until the 5th of Jan as I will be without a PS3 when I am in NYC for this coming week.

If you have a PSP, I used remote play a lot to help me type up the 2007. Information should be much easier to gather this year with the new store interface too. Good luck. Let me know if I can help with formatting or anything. Like if you put it in Excel, I can convert it to GAF code and send it back.

womfalcs3

Banned
Anybody else having trouble synchronizing the trophy data with the server? I've had problems since last night where it stops at 51% in the progress bar.

Baha

Is there a PSN update this week? I read on the rock band forums that there wasn't one till Jan. 8th.

The release dates for these songs will be December 30th on Xbox Live Marketplace, and January 8th on the PlayStation Network, due to Sony being on holiday next week.

dazed808

womfalcs3 said:
Anybody else having trouble synchronizing the trophy data with the server? I've had problems since last night where it stops at 51% in the progress bar.

Yep think there's all sorts of problems server side today esp in Euroland

buffi

Banned
womfalcs3 said:

I had some issues earlier today, but they were resolved after logging out and then in again.

jts

...hate me...
So guys, I have a random question that I don't know exactly where to put it.

If I buy a PSOne game through the PSP native store, can I share it with my PS3?

Thx

Top Bottom