• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 12/23/08 (Christmas Week)... Suikoden!

MadFuzzy

Today's Japanese store update:

Game Archives:

Biohazard 3: Last Escape - ¥600
Front Mission 2 - ¥600
Brigandine: Grand Edition - ¥600
Kagero (Deception II) - ¥600
Harvest Moon- ¥600
Harvest Moon for Girls- ¥600

Demos:

Wipeout HD

Videos:

Biohazard 5 - TGS 2008 Movie

2009 Calendars:
(These are paid-for wallpapers - ¥100 for each wallpaper per title, or ¥1000 for a set of 12 per title):

Agharest Senki
Cross Edge
Disgaea 3
Mainichi Isshou
Siren: New Translation
The Eye of Judgment

klee123

Raist said:
We'll never get it. Most of the PS1 games released in the US haven't been released in europe, and vice versa. Let's not even talk about Japan

Just grab US and Japan PSN cards dude. I've been doing that for over a year now and I don't regret it one bit.

I mean FFS, Japan just got Biohazard 3 today. That's beyond awesome.

Rolf NB

Tempy said:
Impressions on Savage Moon stat!
Seems good enough. You can elect to let the next wave start earlier to earn cash bonuses, which seems like a nice little twist. Piss easy so far though. I'm still on the tutorials and will be off to stuff my face, so I couldn't tell you how and when it ramps up. Extrapolating from what I can see from the menu, it should have 15 stages.

edit: noteworthy differences to PixelJunk Monsters:
1)no avatar, it's a traditional cursor
2)towers don't upgrade automatically through use (or tap-dancing). You spend money to make them stronger
3)you can build towers on (certain parts of) the monsters' paths, to deliberately block them off, but they will take damage and blow up eventually
4)no secondary resource (gems), just money to build, research and upgrade
5)(not sure) towers may gain extra abilities when upgraded. Higher-level mortar towers can attack flying enemies. I don't think they have that ability at lvl 1.

ram

something is missing - STREET FIGHTER ALPHA WARRIORS DREAMS (PS1) €5,99 at least in the german store.

keenest

Just remind me please which buttons speeds up the next waves appearance in Savage Moon?

So far the game looks pretty decent. Pity though there is no multi-player that I could see. I was hoping for more co-op fun like with PJM.

SappYoda

After reading loads of sites, it seems the best solution is to wait a few days for things to calm down.

Too bad :( I've been waiting to play this since it was announced :(

¿Has anyone else here on gaf ever happened this 80023102 error like me?

bryehn

PuppetMaster said:
I just downloaded and watched Plus for the first time. Pretty boring but damn that chick is hot!! I will keep downloading future episodes because of this.

Also I am getting pretty damn annoyed with the HOME icon being ahead of the PS Store icon. I keep accidentally entering Home when I just want the bloody store! The menu scheme that I have been using for the past 2 years or so has been switched up from me and I don't like it! I bet this was an intentional decision by Sony too.

I just deleted Home ;)

It's useless to me.

Wollan

fallout3_logo.jpg

Kinda OT but there may be others like me out there.

I was waiting for Fallout 3 PS3 version to get trophies.

I just discovered today that a 1.10 patch had released to the PS3 version on December 14th which added trophies. Just letting ya know.

Xater said:
Wow that LOTR game is really unimpressive. I expected alot more from Pandemic.
yea i was watching my brother play it yesterday, looked horrible to me, we were pretty much laughing at the soldier that was directing you in the tutorial, he sounded horrid.

SappYoda

Wollan said:
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/detail-page/fallout3_logo.jpg

Kinda OT but there may be others like me out there.

I was waiting for Fallout 3 PS3 version to get trophies.

I just discovered today that a 1.10 patch had released to the PS3 version on December 14th which added trophies. Just letting ya know.
But only for english versions. Non-english versions are still trophyless.

For a moment you made me think that the non-english patch was released :_(

SappYoda

Wollan said:
That sucks.

But do you know if the UK version got the patch?

UK got it. France, Spain, Italy didn't got it.

Not sure about German and Aus versions.

Edit: I just checked the spanish version and no, nothing at all :(

Omikaru

McBacon said:
*SCEE's craptastic list*
Goddamnit! God-fucking-damn it. I've just about had it with SCEE; I'm buying from the US store from now on. I really wanted to buy Lumines Supernova today. And I'm tempted to get the Penny Arcade episodes from PSN just so my PS3 has something to play. But SCEE would even deny me that. :(

Kauza

Oh my god! The stew! The stew!

Played sui for only about 10 minutes yesterday and already my heart is filled with joy.

I bought Crash Commandos, Lumines Supernova, the MGS4 pack for LBP and a Snake skin for sackboy

big PSN day and love it, them LBP maps were awesome

SappYoda said:
UK got it. France, Spain, Italy didn't got it.

Not sure about German and Aus versions.

Edit: I just checked the spanish version and no, nothing at all :(

Holy crap i didn't knew that :O!

Does it fix some of the bugs?

European Store updated!

LBP MGS4
Street Fighter Alpha
Savage Moon
Guilty Gear Judgement
Pipe Mania
And some demos. Was hoping for a Christmas surprise from Capcom :(

AppleBlade

Suikoden is one of my favorite RPGs of all time, and yet I won't get it. I've already learned my lesson with Virtual Console RPGs. As much as I love playing the old games of my youth, I simply am not going to sink in 60 hours of my limited play time into an old game with out-dated gaming conventions when there are games like Dead Space, and Mirror's Edge that I haven't even been able to touch yet.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
MadFuzzy said:
Today's Japanese store update:

Game Archives:

Biohazard 3: Last Escape - ¥600
Front Mission 2 - ¥600

Brigandine: Grand Edition - ¥600
Kagero (Deception II) - ¥600
Harvest Moon- ¥600
Harvest Moon for Girls- ¥600

Demos:

Wipeout HD

Videos:

Biohazard 5 - TGS 2008 Movie

2009 Calendars:
(These are paid-for wallpapers - ¥100 for each wallpaper per title, or ¥1000 for a set of 12 per title):

Agharest Senki
Cross Edge
Disgaea 3
Mainichi Isshou
Siren: New Translation
The Eye of Judgment
BRING THESE OVER SCEA!

Top Bottom