• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 4/9/13 - Guacamelee! (YOPO) | Fatal Frame (PS2)

Finally, some price drops on the PSP games. This, and update 2.10 on the Vita may indicate that Sony's woken up a bit on the portable front. Maybe.

Otherwise, Guacamelee for me today.

BHK3

Banned
Is there a bundle for the borderlands 1 dlc on the store? I know the blog sometimes misses stuff like that

Drago

Borderlands 1 + 2 is like $21 for US PS+. Good deal.
I would jump on it, but I'm not too interested in playing the first one and I can borrow the second one from a friend for as long as I would want.

Great deal but I'm gonna skip it.

Will the $10 come in starting on April 12, or will I get it before April 12, that day being the latest?

I hope they eventually release the other Fatal Frames on PSN too, I really want to play this series. If they were able to release this one despite the whole Nintendo stuff, they should be able to release the others too right?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hey kas,

When is PJ Dungeons coming out?

For a cheap and supposedly short game, Guac is very well made. Shout out to Toronto Devs!

Really fun so far. Isn't enough to drive me away from MH3 for too long, but it is a nice distraction.

Edgeward

Amazing, only took several years before Jeanne D'arc gets a price change. Wish BL2 was cheaper, would've double dipped then.

lantus

Anyone recieve their $10 store credit for the March promotion yet? I know they're saying on or before the 12th, but just wondering if anybody here has got anything yet.

I hope that Hot Shots Golf Open Tee 2 is a permanent price drop. I want Guacamelee but I always wanted to pick up HSOTee 2.
Is Yggdra Union any good? $4.99 seems like a nice price.
It's not your typical SRPG. It's a bit convoluted since it uses a card-battling system.

It's okay, but I never really got into it. The PSP version is better than the GBA one because it has full voice acting and cleaner sprites.

It's a Sting game, meaning, if you played them before you'll know what to expect: a complex battle system that appears deep but it's really just on the surface. I think just because something is complex doesn't make it deep.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Not sure if it's thread worthy but RPG Maker 3 is coming out next week as a PS2 classic.

jvm

Gamasutra.
Well, going to be an interesting situation if Sony doesn't send out the $10 vouchers. Have people been getting them, and I just haven't seen it yet?

Ocaso

I haven't received it, but then again when has US PSN acted this early in the day? I imagine they'll get credited later. (Hopefully...)

Top Bottom