• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 4/9/13 - Guacamelee! (YOPO) | Fatal Frame (PS2)

Dantis

You think the first game is even weaker than Spirit Camera:)O)? Unless I'm forgetting another 5th title, the remake of 2?

I was meaning the remake of 2 as the fifth game, yeah.

Spirit Camera is the weakest if you count that, but Shibata wasn't on writing and direction for it (He had no part in it whatsoever), so I don't consider it a part of the series. I did enjoy it a lot though. It's the only game that has ever convinced me that AR can work with proper games.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
How much is Fatal Frame? Also isn't FF 2 the best in the series? I'll hold for that one.

How much is Fatal Frame? Also isn't FF 2 the best in the series? I'll hold for that one.

Game is still worth playing, no reason not to grab it if you have the money and some degree of interest. I personally think 2 is the best game in the series but the others are worthwhile in their own right.

Into

Fatal Frame 1 is still legit good, not as good as FF2 but still excellent

Fatal Frame 3 however is just alright, i do not consider it near the first 2.

Rootbeer

Banned
Since Guacamelee is buy-1-get-both, make sure to buy the PS Vita version to give it the extra support! Assuming you have a Vita that is, or, assuming you just want to do something awesome.

Bought my copy and it is downloading now!

Dantis

Fatal Frame 1 is still legit good, not as good as FF2 but still excellent

Fatal Frame 3 however is just alright, i do not consider it near the first 2.

I disagree. Fatal Frame 3 is as good as 2 in my opinion. It's the scariest game I've ever played, and the structure is superb. It also has some absolutely amazing incidental scares.

Cade

Buy it and skip the fast food for lunch.

I wasn't planning on having fast food for lunch! I'll probably end up waiting because if I get it now, I'll put everything else I'm playing on hold, and I need to finish something. :p

Since Guacamelee is buy-1-get-both, make sure to buy the PS Vita version to give it the extra support! Assuming you have a Vita that is, or, assuming you just want to do something awesome.

Bought my copy and it is downloading now!

Wasn't sure if it would make a difference but I totally did that

Chalk up another Guacamelee sale. It looks so cool.

On another note, how weird is XCOM: Enemy Unknown finally being on PSN at the too high price point of $40? I bet it'll be on PS+ eventually. I mean, it happened with Vanquish, right?

I'm thinking Bayonetta and XCOM will join PS+ at some point in the near future. They're perfect candidates; quality retail titles that many have overlooked for one reason or another (myself included). Or maybe I just want to play them for "free" lol

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Mochuu is the Sam DLC supposed to be $7 or $10?

Blog post is up

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/04/09/playstation-store-update-286/

PS Blog said:
Sales
Feisty Feet – PS mini (now: $1.99 original price: $2.99)
Hyperballoid HD – PS3 Game (now: $2.99 original price: $4.99)
Magic Orbz – PS3 Game (now: $4.99 original price: $9.99)
Sports Champions 2 – PS3 Game (now: $24.99 original price: $29.99)
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes – PS3 Game (now: $19.99 original price: $39.99)
Yggdra Union – PSP Game (now: $4.99 original price: $9.99)

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Hot Shots Golf Kratos Character – PS3 Add-On (now: FREE original price: $1.99)

Nice.

Hot Shots Golf Sackboy Character – PS3 Add-On (now: FREE original price: $1.99)

Damn it, I paid for Sackboy. :( That said: Nice. Everyone should get him if they got the game.

Tizoc

FINALLY Jean d'arc and Parappa PSP got a price drop!
...now I'll just wait for them to go for $10 or less in a future sale~

boingball

Guacamelee! tomorrow (EU).

Hot Shots Golf Sackboy and Kratos might work with my DD version (I think I got it from the US Store).

Otherwise another boring week.

The Crimson Kid

what are you waiting for
It looks like everything is up on PS3.

Gonna buy Guacamelee! and the MGR DLC as well as try out that free Labyrinth game.

Also, I'm gonna say that unless Guacamelee! is literally the last thing you will ever pay money for on PSN, the rationale of waiting several days for the $10 credit to come in before purchasing it is really nonsensical. That credit is going to get spent someday, right?

Roto13

Anarchy Reigns DLC is finally up for sale. Bayonetta for a dollar.

I don't know why they would bother to sell unlock DLC for Zero and Big Bull. IT's not like they're hard or tedious to unlock.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Also, I'm gonna say that unless Guacamelee! is literally the last thing you will ever pay money for on PSN, the rationale of waiting several days for the $10 credit to come in before purchasing it is really nonsensical. That credit is going to get spent someday, right?

For me, I'm awaiting the credit because I spent quite a bunch on PSN last month, and having a PS3, Vita, and Xbox 360, the money I DON'T spend on PSN right now will help me also take advantage of the XBLA Spent 40: get 10 back deal of this month.

It'll be great to use that credit to float a week or 2 of PSN purchases, maybe even more with PS+ giving away freebies that one might find interesting to play. I'm happy to get Lab.Legeneds today, at no additonal cost, for instance.

Eusis

Well, I have some lingering credit from going ahead and buying the Ayesha DLC, so it'd be effectively free if I waited a little bit. But if I don't have it by the time the store updates next week then yeah, just buying.

EDIT: Though there is still the fact I intended on using the credit on P2:EP beforehand, so... I'll think about it.

The blog says the CoD Micro DLC is up, i don't see it?

linky?

EDIT: I am an idiot, it say it'll be released on Thursday.

I should read the entire article next time.

Mrbob

What the what. All my bitching about the Jeanne d'Arc price is finally partially heard? Getting closer Sony. Go under 10 dollars and I'll buy it.

Now that PSP games are $14.99, it's time for weekly 75 percent off deals. I shall buy a lot of PSP games at $3.74, even if I don't play them.

Top Bottom