• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Vita = TWO HUNDRED FORTY NINE US DOLLARS ($249)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I'm getting one of these things. It makes getting a 3DS at $250 not such a great deal anymore although I still want one just for Mario 3D.

Effect

That's insane. Well that helps me pick one up. My two hand held and one console (Nintendo) plan is doable now. Yes!

I'm guessing this means them taking the RAM out was true. I can't see them getting to that point without removing something.

Still, HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOLD!!!!

28ben8i.gif

kaskade

Wow, sorry nintendo, Sony is getting my $250. At least the PS3 taught them a lesson.

Edit: Nintendo should just drop the 3ds to 150.

Dipswitch

Shit, I must be cheap as hell because that still seems like a chunk of cake to me. Much better value than the 3DS mind you.

How much were people expecting this to sell for?

LJ11

Cool if true.

Anyone who thought they'd introduce this thing above $300 was nuts to begin with, shit would've been DOA.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

That's a pretty good price point, though, especially for a powerful device. I might consider getting one because of Uncharted but eh.

Oh wait that's just for the Wifi model, I don't have Wifi. N/M lol.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Plinko said:
Joystiq is the source.

Nintendo needs to drop the price of the 3DS ASAP.
They can wait until the PSV launch before dropping the price, technically.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
... lol Nintendo screwed up big time with 3DS and the shitty 3D gimmick. Will love to see their reply tomorrow. I was waiting for E3 to decide what portable to buy... and if the price is true... Vita for the win.

Effect

Amir0x said:
3DS price drop incoming

wee woo wee woo

Expecting to be apart of their conference tomorrow but the question is by how much. It has to be more then a $50 drop I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom