• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB: Pokémon X and Y for 3DS (Coming October 2013 WW) - Lord Fennekin Ascends

Best starter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Emitan is a big Litwick fan too.

fuVQL.png

Chandelure is one of the best shiny Pokémon in existence, at least.

One of the best pokemon, shiny or not.

So something like, expand on Curse-type moves? That would be something to see, yeah.

Oh yeah that was about what I meant and I guess that describes it pretty well :) It would certainly add another layer of depth to the battle-system without shaking things up too much.

No no. I think you guys mean Fire/Fighting.

gawd I ran that joke down

Ohh I have to memorize you quickly with your new avatar because I'm still used to Akiho xD

Korosenai

Bulbapedia has the legendary Pokemon from those pics on their web pages (cropped out though). Would that be fine to post here or maybe put in the op?

Bulbapedia has the legendary Pokemon from those pics on their web pages (cropped out though). Would that be fine to post here or maybe put in the op?
It wouldn't be any harm to wait a few more days till they're posted to the official site, to be safe. Maybe after this weekend.

injurai

Banned
I am so glad I don't care about any of this stuff.

I don't like Chandelure's design at all.... but Litwick is the cutest thing ever.

I pick almost all my Pokemon based on their design. Bonus for unique typings.

One reason why Kingdra is the best water pokemon ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom