• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Xiul

Do you still need Chimchar? I have only one HA left over from breeding a while back. Male, Jolly, with Iron Fish. Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, and Focus Punch come on 'em. 31/31/31/31/x/31
Thank you very much for the offer, but onslack already give me one.

lupinko

Cool, just send me a pm or post when abouts you will be on, I can hop online pretty much anytime of the day/night. I'm on East Coast USA btw so as long as it isnt like... 2pm Japan time (4am my time) I should be good lol.

I'd be available today as early as anytime after 3pm Japan time.

I have three up, Careful (Defense), Naive (Normal), and Attack (Lonely).

Also with Deoxys now a regular legendary I don't have to buy his plushies anymore!

I'm only buying mythical pokedoll chibis.

So right now that only leaves Keldeo (both formes) and both Genesects.

Hollycat

I just IV checked all my level ones and the only good one was a ralts with a 31 SP attack iv and 31 sp defense iv. None of the others had more than one 31.

GONNA BREED ME A RALTS ARMY.

Muku

Well crap, haha. Package came in this morning. Thought it was my husbands Dragon Age since he ordered that before we ordered AS. He came home this evening thinking he had DA.. come to find out he opened it up and found AS in it instead. xD Perfect too, because internet has been crap last day or so, so means I can play a game offline.

Edit: Wow, have they reached a new low on "recycling". CN # is now on the backside of the case cover? Sheesh.

Are Vivillon patterns still based on where your region is listed upon initial start up like X/Y?

onslack

Got an email a few moments ago from Nintendo UK to say my OR/AS has been dispatched ....with Yodel again.... GG Nintedo!

Let's hope Yodel dontd balls this delivery up like they did with my MK8 delivery

Muku

I see Joe claimed his Eon Ticket on his Japanese game and StreetPassed it to Ruby. This is going to be glorious when I get the game in JPN.

lupinko

I see Joe claimed his Eon Ticket on his Japanese game and StreetPassed it to Ruby. This is going to be glorious when I get the game in JPN.

What I can do this now?

Oh right help me decide on a contest mon.

Shiny Latias
Shiny Latios
Shiny Kyogre
Shiny Groudon
Shiny Rayquaza
Shiny Deoxys

Or some other shiny mon.

ORAS already patched whoa?

Muku

What I can do this now?

Oh right help me decide on a contest mon.

Shiny Latias
Shiny Latios
Shiny Kyogre
Shiny Groudon
Shiny Rayquaza
Shiny Deoxys

Or some other shiny mon.

ORAS already patched whoa?

I imagine as long as you're far enough into game.

Mmm contest 'mon.... I'd go with Rayquaza. I love that shiny.

Yeah, ORAS patched an hour or so before I started the game, ugh. Haha. :(

lupinko

I imagine as long as you're far enough into game.

Mmm contest 'mon.... I'd go with Rayquaza. I love that shiny.

Yeah, ORAS patched an hour or so before I started the game, ugh. Haha. :(

Actually I just got to that town with the contests, trying to do Gen 4 RNG for Shiny Adamant Regigigas and rushing up the first batch of Shinies to celebrate Gen 6.

Shiny Regis still at Sinnoh along with Shiny Palkia and Shiny Ponyta, and shiny Raikou complete with garbage IVs is up in Gen 6 as well.

As I type this I'm downloading the patches for ORAS on my JP console, SR for shiny Zapdos LG, and shiny hunting in X FS.

lupinko

Hehe, got your plate full!

I don't know why Joe said I couldn't redeem it until Wednesday when he did it earlier? The Corocoro had the original date, I'm debating if I should abitrarily change it to launch day for the code redemption.

Never mind, I read elsewhere that TPCi notified league leaders and stuff.

Edit: redeemed, good thing I double checked and didn't ocd, since today is the legit original date.

I also have all 16 scrap cards now, so day 1 event mon!

Edit: caught my contest ringer!

AWGraaU.jpg

Edit: right after Mawile came this dandy.

Biztkbal.jpg

Qurupeke

Not sure if this is the right thread but I've got a Diancie and a Shiny Gengar code. Both are EU. Pm me if you are interested in one or both of them.

Edit: Taken.

Wichu

Does anybody have a spare Tornadus or Kyurem they'd be willing to trade? They're the last two legendaries I need for my living Pokédex.

EDIT: Got a Kyurem off the GTS.

lupinko

Does anybody have a spare Tornadus or Kyurem they'd be willing to trade? They're the last two legendaries I need for my living Pokédex.

EDIT: Got a Kyurem off the GTS.

I have farmed Tornadus from Dream Radar. I can give you one for free! Let me double check the natures when I get home. :)

lupinko

Oh, awesome! When will you be available to trade?

Today? Earliest from 5pm onward JST. I forgot to go online yesterday so I missed other trades. Haha

Last night I got caught up on deciding on who to use in AS contests (decided on Shiny Adamants Rayquaza-Emerald, Minccino-X, Mawile-X, and Shiny Mild Latias-Emerald). Shiny hunting (I caught Minccino and Mawile in X FS), trying to RNG Shiny Adamant Regigigas in Pearl, and SRing for Shiny Zapdos in LG. Also redeemed my Eon ticket last night too. My Pokelife story in a nutshell. Lol

My CA Friends List is full so here's the JP FC: 5043-3233-7615 and the IGNs:
Black Mamba XY/ORAS ENG
ブラック XY/ORAS JPN

PSA: As one of our gaffers was blessed by the RNG gods, there is no Shiny lock on regular Latios. So that likely applies to all the other story legendaries. Shiny lock is dead my friends.

Long live the shiny era of Hoenn!

Muku

Shiny lock is dead my friends.

Long live the shiny era of Hoenn!

Yeah, I may never get far at this rate. x_x So tempting, but at same time I'm like meh let me just play. Then it's like "Well could go usable shiny or not usable.." and then I just realize how much time I'll spend trying to just get to even get one to pop up as shiny and my head asplodes.

On a side note, nothing special to do it, right? Just SR and all?

lupinko

Yeah, I may never get far at this rate. x_x So tempting, but at same time I'm like meh let me just play. Then it's like "Well could go usable shiny or not usable.." and then I just realize how much time I'll spend trying to just get to even get one to pop up as shiny and my head asplodes.

On a side note, nothing special to do it, right? Just SR and all?

Just sit back and SR (and have a synchronzier and also a high level false swiper + sleep/paralyze ringer mon).

With that said, Gen 3 is still easier since you know when it's coming (and with TID/SID abuse you pick your spreads). I'll get to your tutorial when I can! >>;

Black Rayquaza, Golden Groudon and Sentinel Kyogre disagree with you, same goes with Bloody Tears Jirachi.

Jaundice Deoxys is whatever and shakes its head in disagreement as well.

The exceptions to the rule. I'm not a fan of the awful shades of green that Gamefreak likes to splash onto shinies.

lupinko

The exceptions to the rule. I'm not a fan of the awful shades of green that Gamefreak likes to splash onto shinies.

How about that Espeon? LOL. :(

No you're both right, look how Gamefreak ruined Misdreavius and Mismagius shiny. ;_;

I'm going to go for Shiny Jolly Smeargle hunt and then just teach it Mean Look, Twave, Spore and False Swipe.

I need to bring back the ultimate catcher. Right now in gen 6 I have the job split between a Trace Gardevoir and an Aegislash. Actually I can just continue to use them as ringers in ORAS since EV training a Smeargle and getting it to level 100 will take some time.

Wichu

Today? Earliest from 5pm onward JST. I forgot to go online yesterday so I missed other trades. Haha

My CA Friends List is full so here's the JP FC: 5043-3233-7615 and the IGNs:
Black Mamba XY/ORAS ENG
ブラック XY/ORAS JPN

Are you available now? I need to head off in a few minutes. Vit / 4811-6964-2701

EDIT: Never mind, I have to go. If I don't find one by tomorrow, try again then?

lupinko

Are you available now? I need to head off in a few minutes. Vit / 4811-6964-2701

EDIT: Never mind, I have to go. If I don't find one by tomorrow, try again then?

Yeah that's fine, I have Naughty, Careful, Bold, since it is DR, it will have HA in I forme.

Muku

Just sit back and SR (and have a synchronzier and also a high level false swiper + sleep/paralyze ringer mon).

With that said, Gen 3 is still easier since you know when it's coming (and with TID/SID abuse you pick your spreads). I'll get to your tutorial when I can! >>;

Yeah, fun time to go find a synchronizer, ugh. I have a couple on X, but none with nature I'd want. Guess when I get far enough I'll have to go back to X and breed/raise some.

What natures you going for on the shinies?

Going to breed a good few Timid/Adamant Ralts for myself if you want some.

Oh if you get any extra that would be amazing! Did find in my Pokebank a Pokemon with Sync and Modest should I decide I want that, but none with Timid/Adamant.

Cool I will do a few tomorrow I think I will do Jolly as well, I will save you one of each in eggs.

lupinko

Yeah, fun time to go find a synchronizer, ugh. I have a couple on X, but none with nature I'd want. Guess when I get far enough I'll have to go back to X and breed/raise some.

What natures you going for on the shinies?

In AS to start.

Timid Latias
Timid Latios
Modest Kyogre
Naive Rayquaza
Naive Deoxys
Lonely Zekrom
Timid Thundurus
Jolly Swords of Justice
Timid Mesprit
Bold Uxie
Impish Regirock
Calm Regice
Impish Registeel
Impish Regigigas
Bold Lugia
Timid Cresselia
Timid Heatran
Timid Raikou
Adamant Entei
Calm Suicune

I'm fortunate to have a FS with Abra and Xatu.

Just found the other mom require the other game's mon haha.

Oh if you get any extra that would be amazing! Did find in my Pokebank a Pokemon with Sync and Modest should I decide I want that, but none with Timid/Adamant.

Actually if you don't care about having a perfect spread then I already have a Adamant one on hand (I am going for perfect females on mine).

For this, IVs won't matter since I'll be using it to farm for shiny legendaries. :)

Yeh I know but a decent spread is always nice, anyway online now if you are avilable.

New Friend Code: 1306-7781-5484 || Omer

EDIT:Np as you can see didn't really do any EM for capturing but the Timid one will have momento which is helpful.

Muku

Yeh I know but a decent spread is always nice, anyway online now if you are avilable.

New Friend Code: 1306-7781-5484 || Omer

Cool give me a moment to get on. And yeah, decent spread is good, but it's not something I'm aiming for now. Plus, if I ever do, I can breed for it. :)

Edit: Fantastic! Thank you!

Muku

Dang you all make me feel like I play Pokemon wrong.. lmfao

Haha. :( There is no way to play wrong. Though, how are you playing that makes you feel that way?

Edit: DXL, how is it better? I'm not far into it yet, so I am curious about that. As it is currently, I plan to keep my breeding operations in X and Y.

Top Bottom