• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireblend

Banned
What? No, I personally believe that its now easier to "Catch them all" because of the internet since trading is way more easier now. Also, if you keep your old game, you can transfer them to the new one and we had this since GenIV. Just keeping your old saves can already guarantee you being able to get a few hundred Pokemon that cannot be obtained in the new one. Do people sell their old Pokemon games and never bother to at least transfer them to the new one?
Uh, I do. I've never transferred between games because I like fresh starts. Knowing about being able to easily catch more early-gen Pokemon in this is actually pretty exciting to me.

they seem to use a large amount of pokemon, he got a few different ones in the same road.

hopefully this means the new ones are spread out.

Better picture
fletchinder-leak.jpg

Remember, Hawlucha has only been shown as number 97 in one photo and that was one that looked super fake and came out 2 days later so it may still be real.

Except it wasn't.

Oh well, looking forward to see Frogadier's actual evolution then.
The person who posted it said it was fake and Hawlucha was the only real one which seems/seemed really suspect to me. Although there are three regional pokedexes so would the numbering be different for each of the three?

Dr. Buni

The person who posted it said it was fake and Hawlucha was the only real one which seems/seemed really suspect to me. Although there are three regional pokedexes so would the numbering be different for each of the three?
We don't know if the person who said it was a fake is the same person who posted it.
Another leaker has got to the part where you ride Rhyhorn and said there is still no unknown Pokemon. Her Braixen is level 23.

Who is this another leaker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom