• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
If spikey shield is a protect that damages anyone that attacks it with a physical...

Along with guardian which raises its defense every turn...

Mmmmmm.

I wonder how many people are buying a 3ds for Pokemon and as a trickle effect will be purchasing backlog 3ds titles Pokemon win win?

Well, last week I bought a blue Pokemon X&Y 3DS XL, Pokemon Heart Gold, Pokemon Black, and Pokemon Black 2. Two months ago I also bought Pokemon Platinum. All of this was due to X&Y, so there's at least one ;)

Wait wait wait. Is "Protean" the actual name of the ability? It's not just a misspelling?

Greninja's giving me some weird Mass Effect vibes now.

Yeah, Serebii is primarily one guy. A few other people do some stuff (episode summaries, translations, coding sometimes), but it's primarily just Joe.

Based Serebii....the reason I'll never by another Pokemon guide ever again...got hustled once for the HG/SS pt1 guide...never again...

jelmerjt

Oh, and don't forget:

FLbyPgU.jpg

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Guardian sounds like a neat Speed Boost equivalent.

Mind you these things aren't proven yet save for Greninja.

alvmew

Decatur and 215 North

That's actually the only GS in Vegas having a midnight release.

PMing now

Sucks that its the only one doing a midnight
and that I'm actually going to drive there for it....... lol.

Nice to see other people from the Vegas valley here!

If the Guardian part is true, then get a Sp.Def/HP natured Chespin and build him with EVs/IVs that way.

Then have him with:
Leftovers

Power up Punch
Spiky Shield
Wood Hammer
Drain Punch/Ice Punch

hemtae

This whole getting the other starter in the post game has severely altered my strategy. Now I'm probably going to pick Fennikin and box it which means I have a spot open on my planned team. I really shouldn't be this excited about that but I am and now I can't sleep and the more I sleep, the closer I am to obtaining the game.

I should get some Ambien and go do something to a rub hive.

Kyzon

Sucks that its the only one doing a midnight
and that I'm actually going to drive there for it....... lol.

Nice to see other people from the Vegas valley here!

We really can't win in Vegas when it comes to Video Games. Nintendo Experiences tend to jump from Cali to Arizona and miss us completely, and most gamestops refuse to do Midnight Launches for Nintendo Games.

Vegas GAF, Unite Up!

Veitsev

If those move sets/stats are true it seems like Greninja will be the weakest of the three. Sure it has speed but Chestnaught has superior offense (attack) with better defense/hp/sd stats and Delphox looks like a potential monster.

If those move sets/stats are true it seems like Greninja will be the weakest of the three. Sure it has speed but Chestnaught has superior offense (attack) with better defense/hp/sd stats and Delphox looks like a potential monster.

doesn't Chesnaught roll over and die once a SE special attack hits it (which is easy, because it's slow)

edit: 3.5 million views hype!

hemtae

doesn't Chesnaught roll over and die once a SE special attack hits it (which is easy, because it's slow)

It has decent HP so with a good EV spread it could be able to survive a neutral special attack or two. Ideally though you wouldn't be sending it in to tank special attacks but who am I to tell you what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom