• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
buy Lust For Life by Lana Del Rey today

Also the Kanye stans before Kanye's whole Trump era were so much more fucking annoying than Popgaf has ever been t b h

Moonchild

Neo Member
I haven't been actively viewing NeoGAF for long, but it seems ridiculous to me that an OP with two Twitter-like .gifs and "Ladies" in it gets derailed by people hating on "PopGAF" like it's some monolithic entity.

nC8iSnm.gif

I haven't been actively viewing NeoGAF for long, but it seems ridiculous to me that an OP with two Twitter-like .gifs and "Ladies" in it gets derailed by people hating on "PopGAF" like it's some monolithic entity.

nC8iSnm.gif

Welcum sis! And yas stan for the Comeback Queen!

nC8iSnm.gif

Little Mons†er;244828503 said:
RIP botty

giphy.gif

RIP Poor Poor GRIMES

giphy.gif

RIP Beysus

giphy.gif

3k0BfXs.gif

RIP

The way a few gifs get some so riled up, sad!

PtfqPlK.gif

Oop! I just got the thread closed, nnn sorry gorls...

raw

Brhoom

Banned
Also, Why the fuck is she touring all the time?

We know she has enough money in the bank, if she is doing it for her fans, the set list is as bland as it gets.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Wel...that was interesting to catch up on...

Lust for Life is defintley AOTY for me. Lana still my fav female singer though. I'm hoping Kesha'a new album is good as well.

Brhoom

Banned
A thread was made that included two gifs.

Some mods lost their shit and labeled them ''popgaf gifs''

We were upset because it got to the point where even mods would label us as something not welcomed in Neogaf, before it was only shitty people saying ''lol popgaf crawl back to your hole'' or ''we need to spray them''

The thread title wasn't well suited for Neogaf's users I'll give them that, but our issue is that when mods started to shame us it reached a boiling point.

They say that these gifs derail a thread, but that is not true at all. it's the people who keep quoting the gif and say ''lol popgaf'' are the ones derailing it

OrionX

I find it hard to relate to people who don't understand the beauty of Popgaf. To quote one of the wisest, most inspirational voices of our generation, "shine bright like a diamond, shine bright like a diamond, shine bright like a diamond," y'all~

aVDskRW.gif

rhandino

Banned
Just a friendly reminder that Camilla Cabello is the worst new pop girl to have ever being tried to be pushed down our throats in the last years.

Screeching in the Club and I Have Questions are so derivative, bland and stupid that I will give the evil eye to EVERYONE who ever said that this girl was talented.

Thank god reason shinned in the minds of the GP with both songs flopping as hard as Caitlyn Jenner trying to find allies in the Republican Party.

h6B4EsY.gif

rhandino

Banned
It's kind of telling that Crying in the Club was a song that Sia came up in 15 minutes while in the bathroom and I Have Questions was conceived while Camilla was "crying" in the bathroom during one of the 5thHews tours.

Cant wait for the next exciting story about how her 3rd single was inspired while cleaning her vaginal cup in the morning.

h6B4EsY.gif

Frodo

It's kind of telling that Crying in the Club was a song that Sia came up in 15 minutes while in the bathroom and I Have Questions was conceived while Camilla was "crying" in the bathroom during one of the 5thHews tours.

Cant wait for the next exciting story about how her 3rd single was inspired while cleaning her vaginal cup in the morning.

h6B4EsY.gif

Preach, sis.

Meowster

A thread was made that included two gifs.

Some mods lost their shit and labeled them ''popgaf gifs''

We were upset because it got to the point where even mods would label us as something not welcomed in Neogaf, before it was only shitty people saying ''lol popgaf crawl back to your hole'' or ''we need to spray them''

The thread title wasn't well suited for Neogaf's users I'll give them that, but our issue is that when mods started to shame us it reached a boiling point.

They say that these gifs derail a thread, but that is not true at all. it's the people who keep quoting the gif and say ''lol popgaf'' are the ones derailing it
Eek I just read that thread, I'd expect better from some individuals.. especially those in power. No shade.

rhandino

Banned
RIP Poor Grimes
RIP Beysus

OH! @ Booty. KInd of hard to feel bad by an ex 'ironic" Trump stan~

z1zVVd6.gif

R.I.P. anyway because his post history gives me life

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
The repeated metacommentary on moderation ain't slick folks, you're not fooling anyone. If you have continued concerns with moderation policy, send a PM directly to mod staff or send a mail to the support email address. But continuing to whine in public about it is against the TOS - we've actually been lenient about it in trying to explain and not just ban people for whining about moderation, but continuing to be snarky about things won't help.

Koodo

Banned
Sending a PM to moderation staff is akin to telling your local LGTB support club to mail a letter to city hall rather than marching on the streets.

Granted, comparing systemic social issues to whatever transpires in this forum is UNFAIR to the former, but the parallels are interesting. There IS a clear pattern of heterosexual white male culture being easily digested while anything that falls under queer categories (and these "types" of GIFs are queer culture) is ridiculed and mocked – to the extent that the solution is often to silence queer culture in favour of appeasing the frothing hegemonic mob whose brains seemingly can't comprehend visual stimuli outside of a wrestling gif and CHOOSE to unilaterally lash out by posting a cascade of "lol popgaf" and another assorted keyboard spam. It's transparent.

But thanks for listening to your few LGTB and POC members slightly better than cesspits like reddit, I guess.

Vazduh

Sending a PM to moderation staff is akin to telling your local LGTB support club to mail a letter to city hall rather than marching on the streets.

Granted, comparing systemic social issues to whatever transpires in this forum is UNFAIR to the former, but the parallels are interesting. There IS a clear pattern of heterosexual white male culture being easily digested while anything that falls under queer categories (and these "types" of GIFs are queer culture) is ridiculed and mocked – to the extent that the solution is often to silence queer culture in favour of appeasing the frothing hegemonic mob whose brains seemingly can't comprehend visual stimuli outside of a wrestling gif and CHOOSE to unilaterally lash out by posting a cascade of "lol popgaf" and another assorted keyboard spam. It's transparent.

But thanks for listening to your few LGTB and POC members slightly better than cesspits like reddit, I guess.

<3 <3

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Can we agree Charli did that with that MV for boys? I watch the vid like 2-3 times per day and got an ad for it on grindr. Queen of knowing her market.

Mau ®

200.gif

Frodo

Damn...

Scalding brew.

Since when are stupid twitter GIFs part of the queer culture?
Shesreachingyourhonor.gif

Since 2012.

dead2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom