• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

That was ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhmazing;I am slayed.

ibpvkKCzWMpker.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
That looks more like a Roy or botty post tbh.

Cyno has actually seemed kind of stable and well adjusted by comparison with them lately.

Majmun

What happened to Xtina's voice anyway? Her vocals have downgraded somehow. Her last few live perfomanced have been very underwhelming. All that belting must've damaged her vocal cords, I think.

Beyoncé, on the other hand, is getting better and better vocally.
c3ed7b23.gif

Nemesis_

I imagine SOME of you listen to HURTS
one of you

They've put up their new video for THE ROAD from their new album EXILE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baWthtRhtnY

They did a remix of JUDAS that many people seemed to like. >_>

In other news

Nicki Minaj One-Ups Beyonce with $5 Million Hosting Gig in Las Vegas

Nicki Minaj may be the queen of rap, but she’s also the queen of getting paid. The ‘Freedom’ rapstress is hosting a New Years’ Eve party at Pure nightclub in Las Vegas for a reported $5 million. The fee tops Beyonce‘s paycheck of $4 million for her invitation-only Sin City show at the Wynn hotel.

Now, we are not sure if this is a sign that Beyonce’s marquee value is getting lower or that Minaj has better negotiators when it comes to getting that cheddar. Either way, it’s a great payday for both superstars to ring in the new year.

It’s unclear if Minaj will be performing at her lavish club event, but for $4 million, we expect her to at least do triple backflips onstage.

All jokes aside, Minaj and Beyonce had quite a phenomenal year. Minaj earned a platinum album with ‘Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded’ and Beyonce dropped her biggest project of them all — her beautiful baby Blue Ivy.

Happy New Year, queens! And, um, can we borrow $1 million? Just kidding…

nicki-pure.jpg

Majmun

Pho...

Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay

*.*

Artemisia

Banned
She is tho.

She is at the top of the forbes celebrity list.

It's just that her wealth and influence are not chiefly from her music anymore.

Cynosure

theres more where that came from

I am for the death penalty. Who commits terrible acts must get a fitting punishment. That way he learns the lesson for the next time.

Sundance is weird--you actually have to think about [the films] when you watch them

Where's Australia? 26 hours away?? Who the f*ck would want to go somewhere that far away!

I've never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don't like eating fish.

I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada.

people blame it all on on "breakdown" but she was always stonedBraindeadney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBMMc3QAWCs

dLKdq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom