• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
BATTLE

QUEEN GODRIAH

VS

Floptina Aintneaux1curdledmilka

P0oVq.gif
P0oVq.gif

P0oVq.gif
P0oVq.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Thread titles I have so far:

POPGAF |OT4| We Are POPGAFISTS ~ Our POPGAF Could Mean Anything

PopGAF |OT4| Don't Be A Drag, Just Be A Cunt

What does the community think?

Whatever title we choose, it'll probably only last for a couple hours based on these flop mods' tyrannical ADD. We went through, what, 15 titles in two months?

royalan

I'm merely saying that you're dragging Beyoncé for made up rubbish that Xtina is clearly actually guilty of.

She's a thief too, in case you'd forgotten:

xtinamadonna.jpg

Or is that a 'tribute'?

Funny how you keep saying I'm making this up, yet this is round two of me reading you your rights and you have yet to prove me wrong.

Also, Xtina didn't steal. She credited Madonna for that video before people had to clock her publicly...a courtesy your fave rarely ever affords to the people she blatantly steals from.

Btw, do you really want to open the door for me to further drag Bey for her shameless thieving ways? I mean, SHE'S HAD ALBUMS PULLED FROM SHELVES BECAUSE IF IT.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Funny how you keep saying I'm making this up, yet this is round two of me reading you your rights and you have yet to prove me wrong.

I'm going to be completely honest, I really can't be bothered to argue with you any more over something as obviously true as how hard Bey slays. I'm taking this way too seriously right now and it's not doing me any good. Have a good night.

royalan

I'm going to be completely honest, I really can't be bothered to argue with you any more over something as obviously true as how hard Bey slays. I'm taking this way too seriously right now and it's not doing me any good. Have a good night.

LOL - when did I argue that?

Yet again you address my post to argue a point I was never attempting to make. You're on a roll.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
If I'd just blatantly swag jacked someone else's work I'd probably rush to announce that it's a homage too. Just saying.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
This.

If all it took was some words saying _____ inspired you to absolve you of any allegations of stealing, then Beyonce's record is clean.

Besides, an homage usually involves rather more creative effort than a near scene-for-scene remake. I guess the depth of its creative vision is lost on us non-true-music-lovers.

royalan

If I'd just blatantly swag jacked someone else's work I'd probably rush to announce that it's a homage too. Just saying.

YOU HAVE NOT A LEG TO STAND ON HERE. The woman you're trying to defend here has been accused of more counts of plagiarism than most of the industry COMBINED.

Sit.

Cynosure

Can you guys just spam like you did at the end of previous threads and get this over with?

I want to see Aguila's work of art right now *.*

Aguila

#ICONIC
Somebody please tell me which title I should use ;_;
Nemesis chose Leona's title last time.
I'm not good with these things.

ibqYsA3bygMOvO.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom