• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynosure

In other news

Nicki Minaj One-Ups Beyonce with $5 Million Hosting Gig in Las Vegas

nicki-pure.jpg

Nicki is more in demand than Queen B??!!??

THIS is paid more than THIS?!?!?!

I should subtract 100k from my 5's sales prediction

iX7AUHJWq8PST.gif

royalan

LOL at Nicki Minaj being paid more than Beytardce.

Well, I suppose it makes sense. Nicki IS more socially current and higher educated. Those realities command higher pay in today's job market.

Nemesis_

Pop has had a dire year indeed. Only the Queen can save us.

Which reminds me, Jeff, an insider who accurately predicted almost everything about the Born This Way album before it even released (including the titles "Fashion of his Love", "Black Jesus / Amen Fashion" and "The Queen") has been on Twitter recently.

• Gaga is making an announcement "soon" regarding ARTPOP. (Given her traditions, this could be either Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or New Years Eve.)
  • The lead single still hasn't been decided, apparently. Plans are all over the place, however, and it's possible that it may have been chosen in the last week
  • "Jeff" prefers the three songs he has heard from ARTPOP over the entirety of Born This Way.
I think we're going to be getting some news very soon. Remember, she shot the album artwork (and probably the singles artwork, if she did the same thing as she did with the Born This Way album) months ago. Most of it could be prepared and final preparations could've been made since she returned to America following the European leg.

Let's also remember she mentioned waiting for January to release material because it feels "fresh" that way by starting it off in the new year.

tumblr_li8sslQosT1qf8433o1_500.gif

LOL at Nicki Minaj being paid more than Beytardce.

Well, I suppose it makes sense. Nicki IS more socially current and higher educated. Those realities command higher pay in today's job market.

Beytardce rofl..

Beyotard...

tumblr_mbpmtsBhjF1rrpsd7.gif

Which reminds me, Jeff, an insider who accurately predicted almost everything about the Born This Way album before it even released (including the titles "Fashion of his Love", "Black Jesus / Amen Fashion" and "The Queen") has been on Twitter recently.

• Gaga is making an announcement "soon" regarding ARTPOP. (Given her traditions, this could be either Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or New Years Eve.)
  • The lead single still hasn't been decided, apparently. Plans are all over the place, however, and it's possible that it may have been chosen in the last week
  • "Jeff" prefers the three songs he has heard from ARTPOP over the entirety of Born This Way.
I think we're going to be getting some news very soon. Remember, she shot the album artwork (and probably the singles artwork, if she did the same thing as she did with the Born This Way album) months ago. Most of it could be prepared and have been chosen since she returned to America.

No fucking way!

tumblr_mc3uasAGRO1qa82d1o2_r3_250.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Despite the fact that Beyoncé obviously isn't stupid, since when did dragging because of low education become okay? For someone who pretends to be so worried about Queen B's detrimental effect on society it's rather hypocritical to be dragging her for something that is basically societally determined.

It's a bit like dragging someone because she's poor and because she makes people poor.

Despite the fact that Beyoncé obviously isn't stupid, since when did dragging because of low education become okay? For someone who pretends to be so worried about Queen B's detrimental effect on society it's rather hypocritical to be dragging her for something that is basically societally determined.

It's a bit like dragging someone because she's poor and because she makes people poor.

It became ok about the same time it became ok to drag for weight, skin color, accents, age, or relationships......

Education is borderline OK compared to a lot of dragging that happens.

Artemisia

Banned

when will they just admit that they don't like her music instead of coming up of these grand reasons for their hate?

Trigger

Roy simply wants to drag. You can't expect consistency.

I think we're going to be getting some news very soon. Remember, she shot the album artwork (and probably the singles artwork, if she did the same thing as she did with the Born This Way album) months ago. Most of it could be prepared and final preparations could've been made since she returned to America following the European leg.

Let's also remember she mentioned waiting for January to release material because it feels "fresh" that way by starting it off in the new year.

I want to believe.

Gp2xS.gif

royalan

LOL - "Socially determined"

Do you know anything about the woman you claim to Stan so hard?

My dragging of Bey for being a few eggs shy of a dozen mentally is no different than you all dragging Xtina for her weight. And yet you all persist. And so will I.

However, if it makes you comfortable, I'll drag Bey for other things as well. Her lack of scruples, paper-thin moral code, gross hypocrisy and utter lack of creativity all leave NO shortage of things to attack.

Face it, you Stan for the Walmart of Pop.

Cynosure

Bionic flopped because of this

Christina-Aguilera-Latina-Magazine-ROYALTY-FAME.jpg

all other Latinas (Nelly, No1kira, J.Lo, etc) are flops too

Ciara, Kelly Rowland...basically the non Caucasians
Alicia's Girl On Fire is flopping like Bionic

has there ever been an Asian American/European superstar?

it's no wonder Beyonce is bleaching her skin

iKsc7hsCttSpU.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
LOL - "Socially determined"

Do you know anything about the woman you claim to Stan so hard?

My dragging of Bey for being a few eggs shy of a dozen mentally is no different than you all dragging Xtina for her weight. And yet you all persist. And so will I.

You're not dragging her for that though. You're dragging her for being poorly educated. Low intelligence and poor education are not the same. You tried though.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
You're right, they're not the same. I'm dragging her for both.

But dragging her for poor education is dragging her for society's problems, which you also drag her for apparently making worse.

You're so keen to drag her for anything your seethe-addled brain can't see that you're basically dragging her both for being from a poor background and for not helping people who are worse off.

FWIW I don't drag Xtuna for being fat anyway, although I have dragged her for wearing unflattering clothes or teased you when you want to pretend she isn't chunky. I do drag her for using so much fake tan she looks like an orange though. I guess Bey isn't the only one who's not a fan of her natural skin colour.

But dragging her for poor education is dragging her for society's problems, which you also drag her for apparently making worse.

You're so keen to drag her for anything your seethe-addled brain can't see that you're basically dragging her both for being from a poor background and for not helping people who are worse off.

FWIW I don't drag Xtuna for being fat anyway, although I have dragged her for wearing unflattering clothes or teased you when you want to pretend she isn't chunky. I do drag her for using so much fake tan she looks like an orange though. I guess Bey isn't the only one who's not a fan of her natural skin colour.

Whoa.

Majmun

I don't know anything about Bey's education. All I know is that Xtina should look at Beyoncé for proper education. Xtina looks like a 1st round xfactor reject next to Bey.
Unlike Max, Beyoncé can't be beaten by Xtina. At anything.

That must taste sour. And as I said before: I'd be pressed too.
c3ed7b23.gif

royalan

FWIW I don't drag Xtuna for being fat anyway. I do drag her for using so much fake tan she looks like an orange though. I guess Bey isn't the only one who's not a fan of her natural skin colour.

Beyonce....poor background...does not compute.

Also, says nothing as to why she continues to be as vapid as she is, considering she's been a millionaire with world access for most of her adult life. Maybe she doesn't personally value bettering herself mentally, but that doesn't exempt her from dragging.

Face it: your fave's a dummy.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Beyonce....poor background...does not compute.

Also, says nothing as to why she continues to be as vapid as she is, considering she's been a millionaire with world access for most of her adult life. Maybe she doesn't personally value bettering herself mentally, but that doesn't exempt her from dragging.

Face it: your fave's a dummy.

Beyoncé's talents were obviously in performing arts from a very young age and it's obvious that she continues to practice and grow her skills in that area. Why should she also be expected to be intelligent? You might as well criticise Einstein for his dancing skills.

Face it: you're critcising a fish for its inability to climb trees.

Moreover, when Xtina decided to make her 'intelligent' and 'artsy' album the result was Bionic, which is such a swing and a miss it rather points to absences in the cognitive abilities of its creator.

Also you haven't noticed the bitter irony of the fact that it's precisely her vocal education that makes Bey so much of a better singer compared with Xtina's strained honking and screeching.
c3ed7b23.gif

Beyoncé is educated in exactly the ways she needs to be to in order to slay your faves. Deal.

royalan

Beyoncé's talents were obviously in performing arts from a very young age and it's obvious that she continues to practice and grow her skills in that area. Why should she also be expected to be intelligent? You might as well criticise Einstein for his dancing skills.

Face it: you're critcising a fish for its inability to climb trees.

Also you haven't noticed the bitter irony of the fact that it's precisely her vocal education that makes Bey so much of a better singer than Xtina's strained honking and screeching.
c3ed7b23.gif

In sorry, but your fave opens herself to this scrutiny when she appoints herself a role model, seeks the blessing of the president for things other than performing, and inserts herself into world affairs.

If Beyfraudce only wants to be judged on the merits of her talent, then by all means she needs to put on her Freekum Dress, get up on a stage, sing and shake her ass, and then shut up otherwise.

But she doesn't do that. So I will continue on my merry dragging way.

By the way, Xtina has nothing to do with my dislike of your straw-brained fave. But keep bringing her up like it's any measure if defense sis.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
By the way, Xtina has nothing to do with my dislike of your straw-brained fave. But keep bringing her up like it's any measure if defense sis.

I'm merely saying that you're dragging Beyoncé for made up rubbish that Xtina is clearly actually guilty of.

She's a thief too, in case you'd forgotten:

xtinamadonna.jpg

Or is that a 'tribute'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom