• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Portal 2 |OT| Sleep. Spuds. Science.

Huge contender for GOTY right here, folks!

Got the PS3 version pre-ordered via Amazon! Next Tuesday needs to hurry the fuck up.

LProtag

I'm going to have to avoid this thread completely soon. I have around 40 pages of writing to do over the next couple of weeks, I shouldn't play the game until then, but I also don't want spoilers.

So... enjoy the game when it comes out everyone, I'll be here to talk about it with you later!

It's very likely that reddit or any number of websites I frequent will spoil the game for me though, oh well.

big ander

First game I'm excited for since Reach and probably one of the only new games I'll play in all of 2011.

There's no way I'm ready for the awesomeness that will hit on the 19th.

derFeef

Let's do this! Can not wait for this game, most hyped for me at the moment and this releasing on Friday would be perfect.
Glad I could finally contribute to an OT, and a Valve games' no less. Next time - more time though! :D

Maybe coming out in less than 24 hours!

I bloody hope so.

I've not been so excited about a game for a very long time.

Loving the OP!

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Checking in. Really nice work on the Op, guys!

And, with that, I am checking out until I've beaten the game.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
can we have a section for coop partners? or something to that effect, im looking for one on PC at the moment :]

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Just started playing through Portal 1 for the first time since launch, to prepare myself. It's been long enough that I've forgotten all the puzzle answers, which is nice.

I remember myself and a lot of people feeling disappointed that Portal 2 would be the next Valve game instead of Ep3 but all that resentment has disappeared to be replaced with a joyous hype for this game of games. Thank you Valve, you knew what I really wanted.

big ander

I see people worried about spoilers, but I don't think the OP has much at all. Basic stuff I already knew along with stuff I heavily suspected but never saw confirmed
other characters
. I'm going to try and not see anything more, though.
GDJustin said:
Just started playing through Portal 1 for the first time since launch, to prepare myself. It's been long enough that I've forgotten all the puzzle answers, which is nice.
I started doing this too back in about January, but had to stop and never picked it up again. I'll probably go at it this weekend.
And it's nice not remembering how to solve the puzzles. Makes it more fun!

derFeef said:
Let's do this! Can not wait for this game, most hyped for me at the moment and this releasing on Friday would be perfect.
Glad I could finally contribute to an OT, and a Valve games' no less. Next time - more time though! :D
You did fantastic work in a very short amount of time. I'm very proud of everyone who helped out (Abunai, Botolf, and ColonialRaptor).

Avatars will be up soon, everyone!

Sibylus

Banned
Dax01 said:
You did fantastic work in a very short amount of time. I'm very proud of everyone who helped out (Abunai, Botolf, and ColonialRaptor).

Yeah, very pleased with what was thrown together over those few days.

60 avs in all, if I count them correctly. Working on formatting them into the post.

derFeef

Dax01 said:

Co-op thread of the year for the Game of the Year I would say. Proud of all of you :)

Top Bottom