• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Kojima Productions Reveal in Three Days?

MrDenny said:
Kojima should move on and start a new epic series.

He's said that he's currently directing two games. I find it hard to believe that both of them would be Metal Gear titles. Many speculate that it'll be a FPS because he met with Infinity Ward. But I don't think that'll be it. He said that they're his favorite dev team, and since it seems like KojiPro will be remodeled after Western studios it makes a lot of sense to look at a team like IW as an inspiration.

Kingsora

Would rather have no penis than have to show his to a medical professional
Hey but isn't it almost monday in japan? So only a few hours left right?

Yoboman said:
You know, for the sake of the industry, I'd like to see a series just fucking END. That goes for Halo too, but they're already on the spin off bandwagon

The sake of the industry?

...the fuck?

:lol :lol :lol

Kingsora

Would rather have no penis than have to show his to a medical professional
Rahk said:
I believe about 45 minutes if they plan to reveal at 12AM.
Hmm someone said this in the thread?

Should be 12 am on 5/18 in Japan tomorrow at 11 AM EST

So how many hours do we have to wait? (I live in Belgium and we don't use AM and EST, etc.. so no idea what it means :lol )

panda21

midnight in tokyo is in about 18 minutes. whether they will actually bother having the flash update at midnight or not...

Orlics

Wait, who said it was going to be at midnight? Why would they stay at work to please a bunch of announcement-horny fanboys?

Bernbaum

I've checked the first 10 pages of this thread, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who checked the page source the moment after they visited the teaser site, right?

http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/next/ said:
<meta name="author" content="KONAMI" />
<meta name="description" content="KOJIMA PRODUCTION &quot;NEXT&quot;">
<meta name="copyright" content="©2009 Konami Digital Entertainment" />
<meta name="keywords" content="Hideo Kojima, MGS,METAL GEAR, NEXT, game, konami, kojima game, KJP, Kojima Production ">

Edit: Obviously it's a Kojima game made by Konami, but this rules out ZOE3 right?

Edit, again: Ah, someone posted it page 9.

Rahk

Orlics said:
Wait, who said it was going to be at midnight? Why would they stay at work to please a bunch of announcement-horny fanboys?
It was probably an assumption.

I wouldn't get too excited just yet.

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
Will I rike it??

Im leaning towards Metal Gear 4 DLC, plus trophies. We wont see the next Metal Gear until E3. Hopefully im pleasantly surprised when I wake up.

iceatcs

First 4D game confirm!?! since Next is about the time therefore you can control the time :p

Oh the teaser page little update.

jaypah

i haven't been on in 2 days. what did i miss? did the Gaf detectives find anything? some sort of cruel cellphone game?

Mik2121

Nothing has happened unless I'm wrong.

It's 1:05 here in Japan so I'd guess the update will be in the morning (about 8 hours from now at least)

Mik2121

Reznor said:
Pretty sure it's still set to be revealed on the 18th. Tomorrow.
Already Today in Japan ;)

(though the day just barely started, so as I said, the site will be updated in about 8-9 hours from now)

Johnas

I live in the U.S., I think I'll be checking back sometime tonight before I go to bed. I really can't see it happening very long before that. (11:10 AM where I am atm)

iceatcs

Slurmer said:
looks the same to me.
No worries, it's just I was using different browser this time and I saw loading first time which assume it already in there first place.

iceatcs

HUELEN10 said:
So is it happening, or isn't it? On past things like this, what time has it happened at?
No one know I think. I'm sure it will be headline, so won't be miss it if you on the net all the time.

Knight77

http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/english/index.html

next.jpg

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Metal Gear Solid NEXT

for Wii or something. BLAH, with Raiden too, double blah.

Top Bottom