• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT3| Millions Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toa TAK

Banned
RPM's intro isn't that great, but the season it's attached to is very, very good.

And then the last three seasons to round out the marathon are all remixes of MMPR's theme. Because Saban because nostalgia.
Dino Charge's is pretty cool in its own with that horn

This just makes me appreciate Lothor even more.

Credit to the man, his long-term goal at least made some sense. Also he was a self-made villain, which was another decent change for the franchise. Just annoyed I couldn't watch most of the Ninja Storm stream when it was on.

Barrage

RPM's intro isn't that great, but the season it's attached to is very, very good.

And then the last three seasons to round out the marathon are all remixes of MMPR's theme. Because Saban because nostalgia.
I just listened to all of the Neo-Saban themes...shit. Although I do laugh at "Antonio!" Every time.

They improved on the MMPR theme the very next season with Zeo. Go out on a limb whydontchya.

I like the Dino Charge theme. I think its the perfect mix of the old while changing it up enough into it's own thing.

No excuse for Samurai and Megaforce though
Considering the latter uses the powers of the other rangers, I get the remix for Megaforce.

Samurai, on the other hand, should have had its own theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom