• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT3| Millions Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toki767

it's a small pool of actors, which is why they sometimes for the Aussies when they can't get US/Canadian talent.

Yeah. I remember in the Hercules/Xena shows, they constantly re-used actors for multiple roles.

New Zealand is cheap to produce shows in, but the level/variety of talent doesn't tend to be anywhere near as much as other places.

Yeah. I remember in the Hercules/Xena shows, they constantly re-used actors for multiple roles.

New Zealand is cheap to produce shows in, but the level/variety of talent doesn't tend to be anywhere near as much as other places.

it gets worse as the series moves into the Neo-Saban era, and they go full on New Zealand pandering to get that extra money the country gives them for basically promoting them.

Kard8p3

Jarrod's a punk. Rio didn't need some evil possessing him to shit on his rangers
laugh.gif

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
everytime i see the penguinzord im reminded of bloody roar and how that penguin bastard would just slide around the ring

TWILT

Banned
It's nice to see the chat singing along to the theme again after....whatever Operation Overdrive was supposed to be.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
everytime i see the penguinzord im reminded of bloody roar and how that penguin bastard would just slide around the ring

Man a new Bloody Roar game would be so awesome, too bad we'll probably never get that.

ReAxion

hey rangers have you ever see a show called power rangers. she's definitely poisoned/under a spell/whatever.

they should consider a "human spirit" series. definitely more powerful than animals.

oh shit she's badass now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom