• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT3| Millions Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklin0

Banned
Watching a bit of RPM, gonna miss the first 10 episode because I will be watching the new PR movie.

I can already imagine the Twitch memes coming from this season.

ReiGun

Just in time for some Jungle Fury.

I didn't watch much of this season, but from what I saw, I always like RJ. One of the coolest mentors.

ReiGun

What is the plot for RPM in Japan? The zords are killing me. lol

It was a racing/car themed sentai. The zords were living beings who came to our world to fight the villains, who were all about pollution. They join up with the rangers and fight as partners.

Midonin

Another thing about Go-Onger (especially compared to RPM) was that it was a very comedy-focused, pun-heavy series. The closest Sentai's gotten to a modern day Carranger.

darklin0

Banned
It's actually kinda Transformers-ish. The zords have sentience (hence why they have eyes), come from another world, and choose the rangers to be their partners to battle the Big Bad.

It was a racing/car themed sentai. The zords were living beings who came to our world to fight the villains, who were all about pollution. They join up with the rangers and fight as partners.

Thank guys. The way they have a completely different tone around their design compared to the tone of the series so far is hilarious.

A couple of episodes in and I can already tell this season will be great.

You know, I like this series mainly because the Dai chi is also training to get better.

He legit gets jealous as the good guys get stronger. He refuses to stay complacent & strives for better.

Also sweet ass lion armor is sweet.

jwk94

That's not even his fault, though.

Jungle Fury Fun Fact:

Dom's actor speaks Russian! He's in The OA now.

I think RJ was in a teen show with Amanda Bynes at one point.

You know, I like this series mainly because the Dai chi is also training to get better.

He legit gets jealous as the good guys get stronger. He refuses to stay complacent & strives for better.

Also sweet ass lion armor is sweet.
Yep, this is a legit good season.

xfactor99

Thank guys. The way they have a completely different tone around their design compared to the tone of the series so far is hilarious.

A couple of episodes in and I can already tell this season will be great.
One of the best scenes in RPM addresses that tonal inconsistency. You'll know it when you see it!

gforguava

Just got back from the movie, good times. And, yeah, it was impossible to keep the Twitch chat-isms at bay.

*Checks marathon* Ugh, Jungle Fury is still on.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
something about this battle music seems off

Something about this whole season feels off, really not feeling it so far and there are only 11 episodes left.

I mean it's not really bad it just doesn't grab me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom