• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT3| Millions Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saban went on record that he pitched what became Power Rangers multiple times over the years, so the idea that he switched series isn't surprising.

MechaX

Man, the main bad dude is literally buff Anakin Skywalker.

This season feels... weird. Like, it could have been better had they tried a little bit harder in some respects

That fight choreography was on point, damn. Was it that good the whole season?

Also, I figured out why the suits look like PJs. It has to be the missing belts.

Effect

It's an interesting way of doing a recap episode.

Haven't seen a lot of Jungle Fury but not seeing anything I found find as bad at the moment. However I've just started watching a few minutes ago. Might have to check out the full series on netflix at some point.

Kard8p3

Random trivia: The blue Gekiranger also had a twin episode (and he legit had a twin iirc), so it's cool to see that they kept it for JF.

edit: it was a doppleganger, I'm dumb. But it was played by his twin

Boke1879

Just got home! Down to 11k? Yikes what happened?!

Was around 16k. Then stream died twice within like 5 minutes of itself. Never fully recovered.

I feel like the stream will stay between this and like 15k for the remainder. It's the weekend though so more people might stick around.

jwk94

"You've been cancelled!"

Can't help but think they put that line in there because PR was cancelled.

Random trivia: The blue Gekiranger also had a twin episode (and he legit had a twin iirc), so it's cool to see that they kept it for JF.

edit: it was a doppleganger, I'm dumb. But it was played by his twin
I did not know h had a twin IRL. That's cool.

Was there a full pilot? I know there's something because of that Galaxy Rangers promo but a whole episode?

That's what I read after a quick Google. Could be wrong though.

Jesus, these post-SPD shows are really bad.

When does RPM start?

What's wrong with Jungle Fury?

MechaX

Well look on the bright side, Theo.. At least she gave you a hug!

Rocky has been waiting on that dance rain check for 15 years

To be honest about this show...

I am actually not hating this. I'd watch this before Wild Force, Mystic Force, or Operation Overdrive

Storytime

To be honest about this show...

I am actually not hating this. I'd watch this before Wild Force, Mystic Force, or Operation Overdrive

Yeah, it's been competently executed and it makes solid use of the kung fu theme. It's a huge step up from the cringe and annoyance of the previous two. I'd still only watch it again in something like this marathon as neither the setting, nor the characters, nor the overall plot are particularly compelling to me, but it's in my decent pile.

I'm totally ready for it to be over, though.

Was... that the first villain roll call in Power Rangers?

I think the Psycho Rangers got one.

Gekiranger gave this moment considerably more grandeur as usual, but it's always a delight to see the Phantom Beast General suits. They're some of the best realised villain suit designs in the franchise.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so are there any good Power Rangers shows left to come? Every time I've tuned in over the last couple of days it has seemed pretty bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom