• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT3| Millions Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun fact:

HOLY CRAP! Someone found a cover (idk what this woudl be called) of Saban's Bioman!

https://twitter.com/PR_Media_Info/status/845102584285286400/photo/1

All I know is that that this would've been an adaptation of the 1984-85 Super Sentai series: Choudenshi Bioman.

Now we just need footage of the pilot.

Wow. I had no idea there was an attempt before Power Rangers. Funny to see that version of "Alpha 5."
I went and watched the Galaxy Rangers promo that had bits from this. Very strange!

Geist-

Has there ever been a study on the demographics of Power Rangers fans? I'm curious to know if the fans are as diverse as the show is.

WillyFive

Wow. I had no idea there was an attempt before Power Rangers. Funny to see that version of "Alpha 5."

Stan Lee wanted to do it with Sun Vulcan in 1981.

Has there ever been a study on the demographics of Power Rangers fans? I'm curious to know if the fans are as diverse as the show is.

With Sentai, the main two demographics are children and grown women. Males are the smallest audience for it.

I imagine for Power Rangers it's mostly young boys.

hutna

A lot of dogging on this season but I know I've enjoyed the hell out of it. Probably the animal (esp. cats) theme and Best Mentor.

Boke1879

A lot of dogging on this season but I know I've enjoyed the hell out of it. Probably the animal (esp. cats) theme and Best Mentor.

Yea it doesn't seem amazing or anything, but it does seem like it's passable for a kids show. and I love the monster designs

Blueblur1

Started watching again after a couple hours break. I see we have a white ranger and Camille became a beast. Shame about Whiger Beast. BibleThump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom