• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #1 |Hofstra University| I am not so think as you drunk I am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

God, I wish I didn't work nights; I'd get fucking wrecked on whiskey right now. I'll get to see most of it before I head out but lord, I need it all. I need to feel the cringe.

Dai101

Banned
*Tremendous

Sad!

This bears repeating: Stop watching the debate on CNN/MSNBC/FOX. They are responsible for halfway making Trump's campaign happen.

Even Patton Oswalt agrees

4ItPC7B.png

PBS it is.

Velcro Fly

They announce Hillary and Trump and they both come out.

Then the lights go off and a new entrance theme plays

And out comes Diamond Joe Biden

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Any idea what the best YT stream will be? Seems like there's a lot of them to choose from.

I don't think it really matters. They'll be going for 90 minutes and there isn't going to be a snack break or anything. Bloomberg is doing live fact checking if you're into that type of thing.

I'm more of a PBS guy myself. No frills, straight to the meat of it. I think they have the best post debate analysis.

Wuiji

If this is anything like the Brexit debates, then even if Trump says nothing but "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!" and doesn't answer a single question... The general public will still think that Trump won it.

Fj0823

Ready from Costa Rica, your election makes a for a great comedy night.

....Until you realize we need the US for absolutely everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom