• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Menu/UI video

For those like me who missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OegYm1dM9g

For the lazy

NwxkdUo.jpg

0r6cyrf.jpg

hVolyza.jpg

gsaBXGC.jpg

Minions

Pretty cool. I'd rather this have its own service than facebook... Don't think I want this spamming my facebook feed.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Thats a link to a 2 hour 40 conference.
It directs you to the last part of the video.

UI is slick as hell, but I still hate, hate, HATE that "Facebook"-like button...

Amir0x

Banned
oh man you can choose to download the multiplayer or singleplayer portion of any game you buy first, so you can decide which you'll immediately be able to play first?

That...is amazing

Dosen't look as bad as I thought it would, I thought you could start playing a game as soon as you started downloading it, or is that only when ripping from a disk, or is that only on Xbone? Also BS on how fast that was downloading, also the promo was pretty terrible, but they always are.

bjscott05

Sarah don't lie to me. We all know you don't really play video games.

But really the UI is very nice. Makes me wish I had more friends that are gamers. I guess I'll just add more gaffers to my friends list when PS4 arrives.

kuppy

They also have the headset? Looks good enough for me.

UI seems to be good too, double tapping the PS button is key.

Top Bottom