• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 NDC and SWB bundles at 299.99$ starting from december 6th ( ends december 19th)

The holidays are right around the corner and I’m sure many of you are planning on finishing up your holiday shopping soon. If PlayStation 4 is on your list, we’ve got some great news — the Star Wars Battlefront Standard Edition PS4 bundle and Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection PS4 bundle will each be available at $299.99 (MSRP) starting this Saturday, December 6th, through December 19th.
22887675607_0df65755ba_b.jpg

23255669876_330f775a57_b.jpg
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/12/01/two-ps4-bundles-just-299-99-each-starting-december-6th/

Oh man putting the SWB bundle at 299$ with the movie coming out is damn smart. Should have done the same during BF Sony that is a missed opportunity.

Guymelef

Ok, I said before that Uncharted bundle for BF was weak (because they didn't offered SW bundle) Now I see why.
They are really aggressive this time.

The Star Wars bundle is going to be what the Uncharted Collection was for November. Sony is no slouch this holiday season. This is all in line with their forecasts saying they would be down in revenue or something of that nature.

Tb0ne07

If I bought the battlefront bundle from Walmart on the 18th for $349, will I be able to take the receipt in to get it at the new lower price?

noobie

Banned
Look like sony lost Black friday.. now they are trying not to loose December.. But i doubt this will help much especially after low reviews of Star Wars game..

phanphare

Banned
I wonder why they didn't have the Star Wars bundle at this price for Black Friday

seems like a missed opportunity if they were just going to drop the price a week later

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
Look like sony lost Black friday.. now they are trying not to loose December.. But i doubt this will help much especially after low reviews of Star Wars game..

And that shitty movie.

I think it's more like "We sold a shit ton of consoles with the $299 Uncharted bundle, let's to it again with Star Wars".

Hm... Thinking of canceling my NDC PS4 order to get this...

But with the NDC order, I'm getting a PS silver headset, and maybe a DS4 charging dock. What do y'all think?

So Sony is going to undercut MS this December. MS is likely to respond though.

Either way, it does make me wonder if Sony is actually capable of selling this at $300 now with a (small?) profit. The $350 price tag is/was just to keep profits higher and take advantage of the first price drop.

Blanquito

Pulling a 2014 Microsoft.
Yeah, and just like MS I don't really see them being able to go back to $349 after this is all said and done.

I guess they did a $50 "price drop" in order to get more news when they drop the price an additional $50 for BF.

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
That sale really should extend to the 23rd, though. Give people a few days to actually see the damn movie.

Loudninja

I wonder why they didn't have the Star Wars bundle at this price for Black Friday

seems like a missed opportunity if they were just going to drop the price a week later
Not really,they had BF for the Uncharted bundle now they have December plus Star Wars hype for this bundle.

Yeah, and just like MS I don't really see them being able to go back to $349 after this is all said and done.

I guess they did a $50 "price drop" in order to get more news when they drop the price an additional $50 for BF.

Xwlkv.png

it was a $100 price drop all along!

i wish i knew how to gif lol

phanphare

Banned
bolster december sales in tandem with star wars probably

Not really,they had BF for the Uncharted bundle now they have December plus Star Wars hype for this bundle.

I guess it makes sense to boost sales for December specifically. it just feels weird that they didn't have this available a week earlier during a huge shopping weekend. is beating MS every month worth the potential sales that they missed out on?

Top Bottom