• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

Jagernaut

If you can get to the fifth floor, the enemy you face depends on the boss.

Takemikazuchi = Linthia
Stratios = Gainaut
Hel = Volsung

Of course, if you just don't want to expend the stamina to test the dungeon, this doesn't really help. Folks on Reddit have been trying to figure out what determines who you face, but so far all they've confirmed is that it isn't the starter dragon or the group.

I had Hel on 5th floor so Volsung was the final boss. My first run with Myr failed so I ran it with double Reincarnated Minerva. Good run other than a mistake on Volsung, not getting him under 50% on the first turn. If I had a delay it would have been zero stone.

Quantum

Day 1400:

- Haven't drained all stamina in over a week
- Haven't iap'd since summer, not against it, just not enjoying the current state of the game.

- The game has lost all fun since the addition of limiting damage on certain dungeons. This morning ran without looking - 5 million hp boss with a max damage setting of 600k. - I just want to play a matching game and blow shit up - not take a metaphysical torture test that doesn't challenge anything but my tolerance for cheesy rule sets.

- the game is no longer about fun, its about shoehorning specific teams to eek past bullshit requirements.

On the positive I now have a ton of stones I haven't done anything with.

Bladelaw

Looks like the next JP stream will have another arena challenge with buffs to the winners choice of monster.
Possible recipients:
Awoken Lucifer
Ariel
Verdandi
Ryune

Ryune or Verdumbdi please, I have two max-skilled Ryunes who are waiting for a new evo or buff. Verd would maybe convince me to run an Acala team.

Tans update will be welcome. I wonder if they're going to mess with the guerrilla schedule like they apparently did in JP... I'd appreciate more frequent Tan dungeons (or make it a daily).

Bladelaw

Ryune or Verdumbdi please, I have two max-skilled Ryunes who are waiting for a new evo or buff. Verd would maybe convince me to run an Acala team.

Tans update will be welcome. I wonder if they're going to mess with the guerrilla schedule like they apparently did in JP... I'd appreciate more frequent Tan dungeons (or make it a daily).

Probably should have added this to my initial post but better late than never:
You can vote with your JP friend ID here: http://pad.gungho.jp/member/vote/170123_vote.html
If your pick wins you get the corresponding Py.

Player: Haraichi
Monster: Awoken Lucifer
Py: Badpy

Player: Max Murai
Monster: Ariel
Py: Shynpy

Player: Otsuka
Monster: Verdandi
Py: Woodpy

Player: YamaP
Monster: Ryune
Py: Bubpy

Given past performances Lucifer and Verdandi have the best chance at winning. I'm still pulling for Ariel.

J0dy77

I said god damn!

I hope I can find other friends with this guy. I ran took ur guy into endless to try it out and it feels somewhat similar to Krishna. However, while you still need 9 orbs to fully activate I found it much easier to get 6 fire and 3 light instead of 9 fire. Do you do much stalling on floors where you have resistance or do you pretty much clear everything ASAP? Also what badge do you use in solo?

For arena runs I just blow up everything in one turn unless I get forced to start using cool downs passed Minerva. If I burn yamato to heal or leilan because of too much poison I stall on a resist friendly floor.

I use the two second time extend badge since the team doesn't have many fingers, has a low team cost and is focused on damage. I might have to try using the rcv badge to assist with the teams one weakness. The two second badge was a big help against the Lucifer floor on one shot challenge.

oh, I'm dumb and must have missed it, there are new guerrillas

jewels for 25 stam (co-op) makes them wayyyyyyyyyyyy more viable as skillup fodder and takes away some of the evolution bottleneck (why do I have 23 dark jewels and 0 fire, why god why)

the pantheon awoken evo mats dungeons are a neat idea but I've never really had an issue getting the proper evo mats to awaken a simple pantheon monster... I guess it helps if you don't reflexively keep 1 of every boss drop in your box at all times

Aesnath

jewels for 25 stam (co-op) makes them wayyyyyyyyyyyy more viable as skillup fodder and takes away some of the evolution bottleneck (why do I have 23 dark jewels and 0 fire, why god why)

the pantheon awoken evo mats dungeons are a neat idea but I've never really had an issue getting the proper evo mats to awaken a simple pantheon monster... I guess it helps if you don't reflexively keep 1 of every boss drop in your box at all times

Yeah, this may mean that I actually try to skill-up Eschamali and Scheat--their skill-ups seemed to always be jewels or predra. This is especially good news in light of the tan update.

Also, I'm pretty happy about the metal dragon infestations becoming daily things. I always need some kind of xp on something.

J0dy77

Finally some god damned jewels. I swear I'm still sitting on at least 3 evos on each of my accts waiting on green jewels.

This is solid news. I've always been able to stay ahead of jewels since they were the majority rewards for so many Challenge Dungeons. But since we've been getting Piis and other rewards instead I've steadily been declining. I had to throw 30 pulls at the PAL rem and pray for a light jewel to evo Ra Dragon.

Negator

I'm glad for those jewel dungeons. My light jewel supply shrank hard and now I cant evo my dioses without them.

Will also make skilling up monsters with jewels not make me want to vomit all over my phone

jiggle

I've been devolving most of my dupes in anticipation of finally having enough jewels to waste on awokening them
It does set me back on my goal of evolving my entire box though

NeckToChicken

Unconfirmed Member
King tans are going to be a welcome change given the headache Myr and Ras skillups have been to me. I've never been pressed for jewels, but I think my dark and wood supplies are starting to get low. Never mind the 16 fire in the stockpile...

Clawing at arena 1 with my Myr team has earned me only disappointment. Having learned my lesson about Beelz always showing up for some reason, I got to D. Kali and proceeded to subsequently knock her down to ~60% and then ~3%. I guess I probably need to coward out and just slow damage until she's lower. A subsequent arrival to L. Kali (after 100 turns on Parvati and frickin' 20 on Zaerog) resulted in a row + 3 match failing to hit the damage check. Blah.

Bladelaw

King tans are going to be a welcome change given the headache Myr and Ras skillups have been to me. I've never been pressed for jewels, but I think my dark and wood supplies are starting to get low. Never mind the 16 fire in the stockpile...

Clawing at arena 1 with my Myr team has earned me only disappointment. Having learned my lesson about Beelz always showing up for some reason, I got to D. Kali and proceeded to subsequently knock her down to ~60% and then ~3%. I guess I probably need to coward out and just slow damage until she's lower. A subsequent arrival to L. Kali (after 100 turns on Parvati and frickin' 20 on Zaerog) resulted in a row + 3 match failing to hit the damage check. Blah.
Take the RNG out of Kali's first hit. Latent accordingly. I can't remember the math but Myr can definitely tank the hit with her shield if you have enough HP/Light latents.

NeckToChicken

Unconfirmed Member
Take the RNG out of Kali's first hit. Latent accordingly. I can't remember the math but Myr can definitely tank the hit with her shield if you have enough HP/Light latents.

Interesting, I'll have to look into that.

On review a large share of my problems came from a lack of + eggs on both Da Qiao and Paimon. Fixing that's first up on the list, but being able to make it a two board damage check rather than a one board with the shield would work wonders.

Bladelaw

Looks like I'm going to max skill the oddball descends now. Specifically Kuramitsuha, Serket, Ras, and Khepri. I'm skipping Mion because I can't see a use for her that isn't covered by inheriting a rodin tamazo. The Machine Kings might also get some love if I ever luck into the alt drops.

Ducarmel

DBZ COLLAB IS BACK
Reddit Pad seems to disagree :( because it's a buff and a Evo requirement that was collaboration only drop has been changed to a more accessible Evo matarial

I got back on my jp account during the return, but did not roll because I wanted to roll on godfest I lacked leaders then. Looks like I will never have a dbz card.

Bladelaw

Considering Whaling in the NY REM. I want Kanna and NY Kanna while having a slightly lower stat spread is "close enough" especially with 4 TPA. I should probably just wait for the GFE REM to come back and do it there but I could make good use of a lot of things in the NY REM since I skipped it completely last year at least the first card I get will be new. Leilan, Tengu, Yamato, and of course Kanna being the big draws.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Awoken mat dungeons might be too little too late for me personally but I'm glad they exist I guess. Where's the Myr evo mat dungeon Gung Ho? Come on.

I was lucky w/r/t Myr because I had almost all the base mats just from descend boss hoarding. Weirdly enough the one I spent the most time chasing was Verche. All the light dubs and masks and jewels were a damn mess but hoarding helped there, too.

I just wish I had a better team for her :( With 3 Sumires/Andromeda/Ryune I'm definitely a (late) convert to the 75% shield hype but Sumire system damage is pathetically low. Kanna alone on Myr does hilarious amounts of damage but cooldowns and actives are weak enough that I'm not comfortable running the team normally.

I need Hera-Ur to finalize ReMinerva but I'm scared to run Hera Rush today, so much stamina...

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
you kid, but IIRC you could've gotten all of UUevo Myr's mats over the last few days. Except maybe Sandalphon?

Yeah the problem is less general availability and more I don't want to dig thru a dozen pages of PADx and maintain a checklist of things I need and when they're available. Just put everything in one big cluster eff dungeon and point me at it.

Bladelaw

I was lucky w/r/t Myr because I had almost all the base mats just from descend boss hoarding. Weirdly enough the one I spent the most time chasing was Verche. All the light dubs and masks and jewels were a damn mess but hoarding helped there, too.

I just wish I had a better team for her :( With 3 Sumires/Andromeda/Ryune I'm definitely a (late) convert to the 75% shield hype but Sumire system damage is pathetically low. Kanna alone on Myr does hilarious amounts of damage but cooldowns and actives are weak enough that I'm not comfortable running the team normally.

I need Hera-Ur to finalize ReMinerva but I'm scared to run Hera Rush today, so much stamina...

I need Hera Rush for Ur so I can save some time with getting Lifive's evo. I should be around tonight. I can run Sumire as well for added safety. I can bring Amon for the counterattack to clear Zera easily too. The only dangerous one is Hera Beorc due to the light absorb. Skyfall can be a problem there.

J0dy77

Reddit Pad seems to disagree :( because it's a buff and a Evo requirement that was collaboration only drop has been changed to a more accessible Evo matarial

I got back on my jp account during the return, but did not roll because I wanted to roll on godfest I lacked leaders then. Looks like I will never have a dozen card.

I've been sitting on an unevolved Gouken for years in JP because I have no access to the evo mats. One of my biggest complaints right now is waiting on evo mats from dungeons. Waiting months for Indigo on JP to evolve persephone.

I would like NY Kanna for my RaDra team.

I'm not going to get NY Kanna

This.

Aesnath

So...many...inherits.

Currently, for Minerva, I put Saria 1 on her, and Saria 2 on Tsubaki. I would love to place something on Red Odin, as his skill is trashy half the time, but the cooldown is so long, I'm unsure as to what would make sense. I'd also like to inherit zeta hydra's delay onto something, but I don't know what. It already takes forever, so a low CD seems reasonable, but most of my low CD options feel lackluster (xmas hatsume, laila). I could always put it on a second Tsubaki or maybe awoken Ares, but then it is 27 or 28 turns for anything.

As for Gremory, I put Ishida on her...and now I don't know what to do. I feel like most of the other potential inherits are straight downgrades to current active skills. I still need to find a true damage solution, but I'm unsure which and where. Ra has the lowest CD, but that means I'll be stuck with the true damage active occasionally when I want something else. Lumiel, since I haven't skilled her, has a longer one, but then she creates an unworkable board without the use of another skill. Rodin is slow, but I like his rows on the minerva team. Gah, nothing is ever easy!

I may actually try inheriting Akechi on A.Yomi to conserve fingers as I make the switch to a more haste-enabled team. The downside is that I'll only have seven skill boosts, which means that I'm out of luck with an orb changer on turn one. Hence, if there aren't at least two heart orbs on the opening board, I'll need to burn two actives immediately--not a great look. Additionally, I'll be a bit short on rows until the Gremory buff makes its way over.

Bladelaw

So...many...inherits.

Currently, for Minerva, I put Saria 1 on her, and Saria 2 on Tsubaki. I would love to place something on Red Odin, as his skill is trashy half the time, but the cooldown is so long, I'm unsure as to what would make sense. I'd also like to inherit zeta hydra's delay onto something, but I don't know what. It already takes forever, so a low CD seems reasonable, but most of my low CD options feel lackluster (xmas hatsume, laila). I could always put it on a second Tsubaki or maybe awoken Ares, but then it is 27 or 28 turns for anything.

As for Gremory, I put Ishida on her...and now I don't know what to do. I feel like most of the other potential inherits are straight downgrades to current active skills. I still need to find a true damage solution, but I'm unsure which and where. Ra has the lowest CD, but that means I'll be stuck with the true damage active occasionally when I want something else. Lumiel, since I haven't skilled her, has a longer one, but then she creates an unworkable board without the use of another skill. Rodin is slow, but I like his rows on the minerva team. Gah, nothing is ever easy!

I may actually try inheriting Akechi on A.Yomi to conserve fingers as I make the switch to a more haste-enabled team. The downside is that I'll only have seven skill boosts, which means that I'm out of luck with an orb changer on turn one. Hence, if there aren't at least two heart orbs on the opening board, I'll need to burn two actives immediately--not a great look. Additionally, I'll be a bit short on rows until the Gremory buff makes its way over.

Ok so here's some good skills for Revo Minerva, obviously you can only use what's available in your box but there's a few decent options to consider.
Orb Makers:
Saria, Ilm, Vaan (FF), Sado (Bleach), Squall, Red Guan Yu, Tsubaki (generally better just being on the team), Kenshin, Leilan, Misato (EVA collab), Kiriko Another (Shinrabansho collab), Laila

Laila's not bad, it's an instant row on a low cooldown in a predictable location so you don't have to worry about overwriting light orbs.

Utility:
Zeta Hydra, Orochi, Freyr, Napoleon, Indra (for things you can't resist), Sun Quan, Fire Dragon Swordsman (if binds are a concern), Rodin, Wedding Ra, Hades, Hathor, Silk, Valen.

Unless you need bind immunity I'd swap Rodin for Yamato if possible then inherit Rodin on someone.

I'm not too knowledgeable on Gremory though.

Aesnath

Ok so here's some good skills for Revo Minerva, obviously you can only use what's available in your box but there's a few decent options to consider.
Orb Makers:
Saria, Ilm, Vaan (FF), Sado (Bleach), Squall, Red Guan Yu, Tsubaki (generally better just being on the team), Kenshin, Leilan, Misato (EVA collab), Kiriko Another (Shinrabansho collab), Laila

Laila's not bad, it's an instant row on a low cooldown in a predictable location so you don't have to worry about overwriting light orbs.

Utility:
Zeta Hydra, Orochi, Freyr, Napoleon, Indra (for things you can't resist), Sun Quan, Fire Dragon Swordsman (if binds are a concern), Rodin, Wedding Ra, Hades, Hathor, Silk, Valen.

Unless you need bind immunity I'd swap Rodin for Yamato if possible then inherit Rodin on someone.

I'm not too knowledgeable on Gremory though.

Yeah, I wish I had a Yamato--those stupid heroes always seem like ideal subs. I rolled pretty hard for the GF around new years, and never hit anything off of either pantheon. I didn't post out of shame, I burned like 80 stones and the best thing I got was a (pretty useless for me) Green Sonia, 2nd Tsubaki, the Ares, and the Laila. I also hit two L. Kalis, a Sherias, and like my third DQXQ. Everything else was silver (no swordsman either), so it was over half silver. I suppose I should be happy with what I got (and my overall luck in general), but it was still disappointing. Sorry, /rant.

Either way, Rodin is obviously useful occasionally for his active skill, but basically I'm just using him for his four rows. I've discovered that Gadius into Minerva active is a guaranteed row and LS activation, which is pretty nice; but you have to have some row awakenings to make use of it. Rodin is the only sub I have with more than two rows. I could make RL Ares, but his Awoken form just seems better generally.

I have a skilled Awoken Orochi, but I like running him sometimes with my daughter, so I don't really want to inherit him unless I have to. At this point, these are Minerva-relevant skills that I have access to:

Wol (enhance and haste, unskilled), Terra (column of fire and light, haste), Zeta Hydra (delay, only one skill up), onion knight (dual orb change, move time), belial (counterattack, orb change, unskilled), Xmas Hatsume (orb change), Ares, Laila

I wish I had a solid damage spike ability for the team, but I've not drawn anything relevant. For bind clear, Dr. LawyerCop is likely going to put A. Sakuya on his Minerva, and I have him as a BFF. At this point, I'm positive I need the delay regularly enough that I need to figure something out for it, but most of the good inherit bases have longer CDs, while the shorter CDs are a bit lackluster stat and awakening-wise.

I might give Laila a shot with zeta on her, once I skill her down.

Bladelaw

Yeah, I wish I had a Yamato--those stupid heroes always seem like ideal subs. I rolled pretty hard for the GF around new years, and never hit anything off of either pantheon. I didn't post out of shame, I burned like 80 stones and the best thing I got was a (pretty useless for me) Green Sonia, 2nd Tsubaki, the Ares, and the Laila. I also hit two L. Kalis, a Sherias, and like my third DQXQ. Everything else was silver (no swordsman either), so it was over half silver. I suppose I should be happy with what I got (and my overall luck in general), but it was still disappointing. Sorry, /rant.

Either way, Rodin is obviously useful occasionally for his active skill, but basically I'm just using him for his four rows. I've discovered that Gadius into Minerva active is a guaranteed row and LS activation, which is pretty nice; but you have to have some row awakenings to make use of it. Rodin is the only sub I have with more than two rows. I could make RL Ares, but his Awoken form just seems better generally.

I have a skilled Awoken Orochi, but I like running him sometimes with my daughter, so I don't really want to inherit him unless I have to. At this point, these are Minerva-relevant skills that I have access to:

Wol (enhance and haste, unskilled), Terra (column of fire and light, haste), Zeta Hydra (delay, only one skill up), onion knight (dual orb change, move time), belial (counterattack, orb change, unskilled), Xmas Hatsume (orb change), Ares, Laila

I wish I had a solid damage spike ability for the team, but I've not drawn anything relevant. For bind clear, Dr. LawyerCop is likely going to put A. Sakuya on his Minerva, and I have him as a BFF. At this point, I'm positive I need the delay regularly enough that I need to figure something out for it, but most of the good inherit bases have longer CDs, while the shorter CDs are a bit lackluster stat and awakening-wise.

I might give Laila a shot with zeta on her, once I skill her down.
What are you looking to clear with the team? You don't need a full haste system to be effective. Maybe something like this:
Minerva (Delay)
Gadius (Saria) <--direct upgrade FWIW
Rodin (nothing)
Tsubaki
R/L Ares (or Awoken Ares)

You'll be missing a skill bind resist if you need both Gadius and Rodin on the team unless you want to swap in Onion Knight but then you're short on rows.

FWIW I'm running the following when not trying to cheese:
Minerva (A. Sakuya)
Gadius (Saria)
DK Tsubaki (Terra)
Yamato (Rodin tama)
Awoken Cao Cao.

Minerva handles jammers just fine, Cao Cao kills poisons, Gadius is for unbinding and rows. Yamato and DK tsubaki bring the pain and enough SB to get most of the team up turn 1. It's not often I need true damage though since Minerva's defense break is usually enough. Yamato is holding Rodin tama as SDR.

Aesnath

What are you looking to clear with the team? You don't need a full haste system to be effective. Maybe something like this:
Minerva (Delay)
Gadius (Saria) <--direct upgrade FWIW
Rodin (nothing)
Tsubaki
R/L Ares (or Awoken Ares)

You'll be missing a skill bind resist if you need both Gadius and Rodin on the team unless you want to swap in Onion Knight but then you're short on rows.

FWIW I'm running the following when not trying to cheese:
Minerva (A. Sakuya)
Gadius (Saria)
DK Tsubaki (Terra)
Yamato (Rodin tama)
Awoken Cao Cao.

Minerva handles jammers just fine, Cao Cao kills poisons, Gadius is for unbinding and rows. Yamato and DK tsubaki bring the pain and enough SB to get most of the team up turn 1. It's not often I need true damage though since Minerva's defense break is usually enough. Yamato is holding Rodin tama as SDR and for cooping star den.

I appreciate your list. I think her sub pool is so wide that I've had a hard time figuring out what works.

As for what I'm trying to clear, I'm not really sure. I just want options for dungeons that either I: A) want to farm with less attention or effort or B) seem like a real crapshoot with Gremory (combo shield!!!!). Notably, I love that I can effortlessly farm Nordis with this team. Even though my Gremory team is probably better, it takes a much greater amount of effort and I still occasionally screw up hard.

I actually hadn't thought about SBR--I change out the subs so much, I've had a hard time keeping track of all the variables. It is a good point and makes onion knight seem a bit stronger than he was.

How about something like:

Minerva (Saria)
Onion Knight (Zeta Hydra, 27 turns...)
Rodin (Wol, maybe, kinda like a spike, 27 turns again)
Gadius
DK Tsubaki (Saria)
Friend Minerva (bind clear)

OR

Minerva (Zeta hydra, 25 turns)
Onion Knight (Saria)
Rodin (Wol)
Gadius
DK Tsubaki (Saria)
Friend Minerva (Bind Clear)

I actually like Gadius' board in this context, as Minerva fixes it so easily. When I was starting out with the team, I routinely ran a Saria for a board change. Occasionally, it does not generate enough fire for a row, which is frustrating. Gadius into minerva always generates a row, and often enough orbs and other stuff for two rows.

Thankfully the long CDs on some of these options don't seem as bad as on some other teams, as I can usually stall forever somewhere in a given stage.

Bladelaw

I appreciate your list. I think her sub pool is so wide that I've had a hard time figuring out what works.

As for what I'm trying to clear, I'm not really sure. I just want options for dungeons that either I: A) want to farm with less attention or effort or B) seem like a real crapshoot with Gremory (combo shield!!!!). Notably, I love that I can effortlessly farm Nordis with this team. Even though my Gremory team is probably better, it takes a much greater amount of effort and I still occasionally screw up hard.

Thankfully the long CDs on some of these options don't seem as bad as on some other teams, as I can usually stall forever somewhere in a given stage.

Either will get the job done. Do you have any other delay options besides Orochi and Zeta Hydra? They're great for coop where you can pool skill boosts, or arena when you have plenty of opportunity to stall and a clear case of "USE THIS HERE" but for general purpose use a one turn delay like Okuni, Woodbahn, or a two turn like Awoken Okuni or Sun Quan would be up much sooner and see more practical use in the 5-10 floor descends.

Wol is ok but unless you plan on skilling him up I'd treat him as skill delay more than a proper burst active. Freyr is probably the right choice for a burst active since it'll stack better with the natural orb enhances. The typing of the team is all over the place so the Armor Knights (Nim, Muse, etc) won't do you much good so a color based spike is probably the way to go. I'd put Laila on Rodin and the spike on either Minerva or Onion knight (since they both remove darks) with the other getting the delay.

Aesnath

Either will get the job done. Do you have any other delay options besides Orochi and Zeta Hydra? They're great for coop where you can pool skill boosts, or arena when you have plenty of opportunity to stall and a clear case of "USE THIS HERE" but for general purpose use a one turn delay like Okuni, Woodbahn, or a two turn like Awoken Okuni or Sun Quan would be up much sooner and see more practical use in the 5-10 floor descends.

Wol is ok but unless you plan on skilling him up I'd treat him as skill delay more than a proper burst active. Freyr is probably the right choice for a burst active since it'll stack better with the natural orb enhances. The typing of the team is all over the place so the Armor Knights (Nim, Muse, etc) won't do you much good so a color based spike is probably the way to go. I'd put Laila on Rodin and the spike on either Minerva or Onion knight (since they both remove darks) with the other getting the delay.

Nope, the only other delay I have is Echidna. I was thinking about Wol mostly because I often go an entire dungeon without using Rodin (so, it might be up at that point) and I have no other real spike (no knights, norse, gemstones, etc).

I mean, I have a sheen, but there are no time extends on the team really, so not much help.

Actually, scratch that, I have Anima, who is a relevant spike (2x to dragons and devils), but I regularly run him with my daughter in coop, so I can't really inherit him.

Bladelaw

Nope, the only other delay I have is Echidna. I was thinking about Wol mostly because I often go an entire dungeon without using Rodin (so, it might be up at that point) and I have no other real spike (no knights, norse, gemstones, etc).

I mean, I have a sheen, but there are no time extends on the team really, so not much help.

Actually, scratch that, I have Anima, who is a relevant spike (2x to dragons and devils), but I regularly run him with my daughter in coop, so I can't really inherit him.

I'd do some stone saving for Heroine or three kingdoms 1 GF. ACC would be a massive boost to your Minerva team. If you have the coins you can play inherit musical chairs to try out Anima as the spike and uninherit when you want to play with your daughter.

@blade I'm home for the rest of the night so if you'd like to do a run of Hera Rush I'll be around, just hit me up on here or Discord.

The rest of my stamina will go towards those lovely, lovely jewels

Silent_Z

Cleared Arena 3 for the first time just now with R.Minerva 100% resist setup. Inherits were A.Sakuya, Set, Saria, Hathor, and RGY friend.

Even had to deal with Zeus Dragon. Flow for that was turn him red -> stall for puppet, trying to maximize enhanced orbs on the board -> Sakuya, Hathor, Saria, Set -> enemy changes attribute, puts up shield, hits for some amount that doesn't kill as long as it's a resisted attribute -> turn him red again, 0 combo -> enemy HP below 40%, color no longer changes, stall for puppet again for Kali and kill. Jerk didn't drop. Not too sad because I have one from the one-shot challenge, but still, boo.

400k exp per clear means I could theoretically run this infinitely - well, at least until rank(unknown gigantic) - as long as I don't screw up/get bad RNG, especially once I have the SBR badge and am not trusting 60% SBR at critical junctures.

W-00

Free NY REM pulls:

Main: NY Tengu. Ah, good, that's useful for some teams.
Alt: NY Medjedra. Is there any use for it?

Bladelaw

NY REM Rolls:
Main:
Free Roll: Tengu
then
Spica
Tengu
Sandalphon
Mitsuki
Medjedra
Kaguya-Hime
Spica
Tengu
Yamato

no luck for Kanna but I got my tengu's and Spica could be useful...right? Yamato is legit exciting. I can put together the Yamamoto SDR farm now without any hokey workarounds.

Alt:
Jeanne D'arc
Hanzo

Top Bottom