• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Break |OT| We'll Be Right Back After This Commercial Break

Ricker

Alan Wake reference
first thing
Stonecrow
Old Gods of Asgard Tribute

Barely in first area and I already love walking around and seeing everything in environment. Love the radio shows thing like AW.

AND THE FIRST TV YESSSSSSSS

Yeah,that was great...the game looks awesome on the One so far.

shandy706

Boy, I can't wait to play this on PC. It's beautiful...I mean really good looking. Some of these open areas are absolutely AMAZING looking...and I've still barely gotten 100 yards into the game...LOLOL

Haha, found some Old Gods of Asgard stuff...nice.

For the people that have already completed the act 1 of the game can you please answer me one question? how long does it take to beat the entire act 1 and the episode 1, I really need to know please, thanks!

totallydied

Neo Member
For the people that have already completed the act 1 of the game can you please answer me one question? how long does it take to beat the entire act 1 and the episode 1, I really need to know please, thanks!

It took me two hours, however I was taking it very slowly. sorry if this doesn't help

malfcn

Oh, can download the episodes now, and install the disc after pickup now. When did they enable that?

I'll delete them after beating the game. Future play through will be fine with streaming the content.

Today is tomorrow
fAMb.png

I'm just basing it off this Gif from that other thread. Don't strangle the messenger.

ymgve

Watched the first live action sequence and I've only got one thing to say.

That's one crappy looking CGI seagull.

TheKeyPit

Banned
Great OT! Can't wait to play this on my Xbox One later today. If I'm going to get the PC code for this one, I'll give it away here :)

Edit: They released the book "Quantum Break: Zero State" today. This could be added to the OT, right?

Hey guys to the people that have completed the act 1 of the game could you please tell me how long did it take you? I really need to know and the more answers I get the better thanks

Jeramii

Banned
They're getting sent out sometime tomorrow.

That's good.

I just logged in on Windows 10, and opened up the store. It says "Quantum Break is not currently available" with the price being greyed out as "free."

I wonder if my XBL account and store account have already linked it. That would be nice if so.

my xbox for some reason isnt letting me share screenshots right now, but the film grain is so crazy that idk if I can even play this. This is something I would call borderline unplayable

Gwyn

Hey guys to the people that have completed the act 1 of the game could you please tell me how long did it take you? I really need to know and the more answers I get the better thanks

2h 15min and i was looking for collectables / reading some stuff + watched the first episode.

edit: hard difficulty

RedRum

Banned
my xbox for some reason isnt letting me share screenshots right now, but the film grain is so crazy that idk if I can even play this. This is something I would call borderline unplayable

Should ask another user to take a screen and post it here to see if it is acting the same as yours.

This game looks and plays so amazingly it makes me wanna cry.

Finished the first act on hard, died once exploding a car near me and got killed, even on hard the game is looking to be kinda easy but it's so amazing.

It's 2am here, I want to play more but I can't :(((

shandy706

This is hands down one of the best looking and most amazingly crazy games I've ever played...LOL.

When crap hits the fan....WOW!

I say this having played plenty of games on my i7/980 Ti setup.

Remedy is awesome! I have to go to bed....argh.

Should ask another user to take a screen and post it here to see if it is acting the same as yours.

I took a pic of my tv with my phone and sent it to a friend. He said he has some film grain, but nothing compared to what mine is doing right now. And it doesnt even come through that well on my phone pic. It way worse in person. It takes a lot of shit for me to say a game is unplayable. I mean, I even played Murdered Soul Suspect when it ran at like 15 fps on 360. This is just awful right now

Top Bottom