• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spent hours at a goth party. It was, uh... interesting.

I skipped the goth club I was invited to tonight, and the non-goth party I was invited to. Playing in dirt apparently makes me feel not like a party animal.

Still, I do have to shout out to the goth folk in the area. They're an extremely accepting bunch, and it's always good to see them.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I skipped the goth club I was invited to tonight, and the non-goth party I was invited to. Playing in dirt apparently makes me feel not like a party animal.

Still, I do have to shout out to the goth folk in the area. They're an extremely accepting bunch, and it's always good to see them.

I probably would have enjoyed myself if I had been able to understand people. I mean, outside the club I could kind of understand things but couldn't respond so it was fun to listen, but at the club it was impossible.

Also, I was the only one in light colored clothing (including my boyfriend) and so I reaaaaally stood out. Yikes!

Me this morning: I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO TODAY AND AM GOING TO BE SO PRODUCTIVE

Parents: We are stopping by on short notice just to say hi

*spends next two hours vacuuming and waiting*

I just spent hours at a goth party. It was, uh... interesting.

At my uni I went to one of the goth nights. It was a club sized dancefloor with about 30 people in goth clothes standing talking in the corner. Wasn't my scene. I tried playing magic with those guys, but anytime I gave my opinion on anything.

You're wrong, my opinion is right

Needless to say, I lost patience very quick.

Late night pizza time? Late night pizza time :D

Thanks to my old allergies, people don't seem to think my pizza is actually a pizza. No cheese, no tomato, ham, pepperoni, mushroom and garlic butter (yeah, I know, butter = cheese essentially, but shh. I still avoid cheese). It's rly nice though.

NOW ON TO THE LAND OF THE LIVID DEAD.

Late night pizza time? Late night pizza time :D

Thanks to my old allergies, people don't seem to think my pizza is actually a pizza. No cheese, no tomato, ham, pepperoni, mushroom and garlic butter (yeah, I know, butter = cheese essentially, but shh. I still avoid cheese). It's rly nice though.

NOW ON TO THE LAND OF THE LIVID DEAD.

Near where i live there is a pizza place that stays open till 2am on fridays and saturdays, so awesome.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Gainesville FL, Five Star Pizza- better than any national chain++, 24-7. BAM Check it out if you're ever in town and very drunk.

Chuckie

Morning Real-GAF.

So this saturday I was in a toystore and saw Batman: Arkham Asylum for 19 euro.. so I impulse-bought it...damn, that is one fun game... I feel like I AM the Goddamn Batman.
Especially the Silent Predator sequences are superawesome.

After I finish it I am gonna buy Arkham City.

Emitan

Become one of those inexplicably popular crap Youtube LPers.

I've thought about that. I'd rather stream games and have a chat to interact with than record Let's Plays though.

In other news, my netbook is running like complete shit. I guess I should give up on Windows and try Linux. Maybe I should go back to Ubuntu.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I've never seen that LPer, but I have many that I love (mostly that play adventure games, those seem to be easier to do commentary for.) I remember at first I thought DeceasedCrab was really annoying but he grew on me.

Huzzah!

I don't know what it is about this one, but I was in tears:

http://youtu.be/-NQMKZdq_Z4

Emitan

Bake sale!

My fav LPers in not particular order:
Raocow (plays Super Mario World hacks mainly)
HCBailly (JRPGs and classic 8-16 bit games)
Zisteau (Minecraft, Dark Souls, some Skyrim)
mynameisnotlilly (CRPG Let's Plays)
quil18 (PC games, lots of strategy games that I'm too dumb to understand)
retsupurae (Commentary and mocking of other people's horrible Let's Plays)

Emitan

I usually watch the side LPs because theyre short enough to hold my interest and they're usually games that are a bit unique like Star Tropics.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I can't wait for him to start FFXII! I think that's soon.

Yeah, that will be nice. To be honest I haven't been watching him as frequently lately because I'm tired of SD3 and FF4. I did watch through Startropics though. I just want new stuff! Also, I love FFXII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom