• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadbelly

Banned
Didn't Dave wanna do it?

lol

I'm quite happy for you to make it Tence. Dave could be a while. I'm not sure how many people are up at the moment. It's either you or me it seems at the moment.

Edit: I'll make it! Fuck it. I never even thought about a first post. Not sure what it should entail.

Chuckie

lol

I'm quite happy for you to make it Tence. Dave could be a while. I'm not sure how many people are up at the moment. It's either you or me it seems at the moment.

I really do not want to make it :p It would be nice if the first post was written with humour and stuff like that. I lack that skill.

Chuckie

The one who makes it can use my awesome banner though

banner.jpg

Jintor

Looking forward to Jan

debating whether to a) photoshop flames around myself, or b) take a picture of myself ON FIRE

nb: not actually considering b)

leadbelly

Banned
Looking forward to Jan

debating whether to a) photoshop flames around myself, or b) take a picture of myself ON FIRE

nb: not actually considering b)

Does this picture of yourself on fire still exist?

It is your tag after all. I was just wondering what exactly you did to deserve that tag.

leadbelly

Banned
Dave was planning to post it today.

There was no immediate rush to beat him to it.

Didn't actually make the thread with the express plan of beating Dave to it. It was made because this thread has reached its limit and none of you were up. I'll delete it if Dave has been planning something and is such a concern.

I didn't want to make the thread.

20 000, but it's not a hard cap. Most of the Halo threads run over.

Some people in this world baffle me. In my university they gave out these little pink bracelets for breast cancer awareness. I took one and I've been wearing it all week. So I'm at the water fountain just talking to a friend when a classmate comes up to get a drink of water, he says hey I see you're supporting the cancer thing lol bracelet looks kind of gay bro.

"Gay is having sex with other men. This is just a pink bracelet. What the fuck is your problem?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom