• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
You remember that thread where people were talking about how some guys were just up for a chat? Well after uni yesterday I bumped into a guy from my tute on the bus so we were talking about the exam and then for some reason he asked for my number so I gave it to him because I didn't know how to decline and now I don't know what to do D: I thought it was just a friendly conversation and he catches my bus and I'm thinking of driving to uni from now on and changing my number because I don't know how to say I'm not interested ;.;

The "I have a boyfriend" rejection really isn't that bad! It's not like you're lying and it could be waaaaaay worse.

Davedough

The "I have a boyfriend" rejection really isn't that bad! It's not like you're lying and it could be waaaaaay worse.

I wasn't a very attractive guy in high school. Took a long time for me to actually get some confidence in myself. I remember my friend Drew and I were cruising around and pulled into a 7-11. He was driving and I was in the passenger seat and he pulls up next to these two girls in a car. Drew was the type that always had a girlfriend and was never left wanting. Well anyway, he pulls up and they're over in their car "Hey, how you guys doing tonight? Where you going?". Now, they'd known there were two people in the car but hadn't gotten a good look at me yet. Drew leans back to ask me something and I come in clear view, they literally laughed out loud and said "Oh, nevermind!" and pulled off. That one stung.

So yeah, the boyfriend line is benign.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I wasn't a very attractive guy in high school. Took a long time for me to actually get some confidence in myself. I remember my friend Drew and I were cruising around and pulled into a 7-11. He was driving and I was in the passenger seat and he pulls up next to these two girls in a car. Drew was the type that always had a girlfriend and was never left wanting. Well anyway, he pulls up and they're over in their car "Hey, how you guys doing tonight? Where you going?". Now, they'd known there were two people in the car but hadn't gotten a good look at me yet. Drew leans back to ask me something and I come in clear view, they literally laughed out loud and said "Oh, nevermind!" and pulled off. That one stung.

Jesus christ. What shallow trollops!

Acid08

Banned
I wasn't a very attractive guy in high school. Took a long time for me to actually get some confidence in myself. I remember my friend Drew and I were cruising around and pulled into a 7-11. He was driving and I was in the passenger seat and he pulls up next to these two girls in a car. Drew was the type that always had a girlfriend and was never left wanting. Well anyway, he pulls up and they're over in their car "Hey, how you guys doing tonight? Where you going?". Now, they'd known there were two people in the car but hadn't gotten a good look at me yet. Drew leans back to ask me something and I come in clear view, they literally laughed out loud and said "Oh, nevermind!" and pulled off. That one stung...

They sound like a couple of women of ill repute :mad:

I asked a pretty popular girl out in high school and her excuse was "I have too much homework to do to date you." Cut to two days later and she's dating a friend of mine. That one was a bummer.

...I swear I've heard this story before, or I'm just getting massive deja vu.

Also DAVE YOU'RE MARRIED NOW IT'S ALL COOL THEY'RE PROBABLY HAVING A SHITTY LIFE.

Does that help?

EDIT: DIDN'T EVEN SEE YOUR POST THERE. This is why I shouldn't leave replies for ages before posting.

Sadsic

this is what i look like today:

WqyS8.jpg

am i pretty

Ezalc

Shan's my bro. She has to scout Australia for me to find my Australian princess.

I want to go on this quest with you, I want my own princess though.

Fuck dancing. Dancing is the worst fucking thing ever.

Fucking cuntfuck.

Wrong, dancing is great. Best way to get close to a woman, also one of the best situations where your boner making appearance could actually work out in your favor.

Acid08 got banned =(

How did this happen?

Jintor

Wrong, dancing is great. Best way to get close to a woman, also one of the best situations where your boner making appearance could actually work out in your favor.

One of the weirdest experiences of my life was getting hot 'n heavy with my then-gf in a club despite her complete refusal to get anywhere close to actual sexytimes elsewhere.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
*feeling bleak about letters of recommendation for grad school*

*sighs and writes professors*

*pretty sure none of them will remember her or respond*

*gets email back five minutes later with professor agreeing to write a letter*

:O

Best possible outcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom