• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Shan's a princess, but it's a princess of some kingdom up north where they have sunshine and beaches and things

we have few of those things down here! Some, because this is Australia, but few!

leadbelly

Banned
Lol. I'm sure lead and I were talking about a movie where this happened, and some bogan guy inherited the throne.

Hey! Who's my secret Santa going to be?? I wanna join too!

lol

I was trying to think what movie you were referring to.

"A movie where a bogan guy inherited the throne? Whaat?"

I remember now though. It was a documentary known as "Britain's real monarch". As I said, it is to be viewed more as 'alternative history' rather than absolute fact. It is based on the idea that Edward IV was illegitimate and thus had no legitimate claim to the throne. However, it doesn't really matter because Edward IV gained the throne through right of conquest. Basically if you defeat the king's army through battle, obviously you get to become king.

It's alternative history. It is basically looking at the royal lineage and seeing who it would fall to if Edward was found to be illegitimate at the time. Then going through it to find who the direct descendant of that line is today.

It is certainly an entertaining documentary though. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DCasz6oeL4

Shan's a princess, but it's a princess of some kingdom up north where they have sunshine and beaches and things

we have few of those things down here! Some, because this is Australia, but few!
The king in the north! you can be the prince, and together we shall rule over the kingdom of drop bears and bird eating spiders.

But Brisbane has bugger all beaches despite being in the beach state ;.; , closest decent place to go is the gold coast.

leadbelly

Banned
I, Leadbelly the Impaler, declare war on your lands. The drop bears and bird-eating spiders will be all mine. ALL MINE I TELL YOU!

*Gets bitten by Sydney funnel web spider*

"No wait... you can keep it."

.la1n

imma buy all the santas!

I can honestly say out of the all the guys who post here regularly from the original RPJ I would have no issues figuring out what to buy any of you guys. Pretty crazy I know most of you better than I know people I work with.

Davedough

imma buy all the santas!

I can honestly say out of the all the guys who post here regularly from the original RPJ I would have no issues figuring out what to buy any of you guys. Pretty crazy I know most of you better than I know people I work with.

Big black anal fisting fetish toy?

ITS LIKE YOU READ MY MIND!

Davedough

Should I bring out that link to the dragon dildo site again?

TiLG4.gif

Jintor

If you listen to MBMBAM regularly you already know the only place to get your awesome marital aids anyway

Coupon code 'middlest'

imma buy all the santas!

What would you get me? *gets ready to judge*

Or do I not count :C

Ezalc

imma buy all the santas!

I want to see a list of what you would get/hint of what you would get the people of this thread.

imma buy all the santas!

Oh really now?

Davedough

.la1n is just trolling everyone. Whoever it is, he's going to gift a gigantic framed photo of himself to hang in your living room because he knows that's what everyone wants.

.la1n

.la1n is just trolling everyone. Whoever it is, he's going to gift a gigantic framed photo of himself to hang in your living room because he knows that's what everyone wants.

That is a problem, how? Oh I see you spun it as a positive. Good on you.

*feeling bleak about letters of recommendation for grad school*

*sighs and writes professors*

*pretty sure none of them will remember her or respond*

*gets email back five minutes later with professor agreeing to write a letter*

:O

Best possible outcome!

Professors are actually pretty happy to write up something as refreshing as a recommendation letter instead of their usual boring stuff.

I made a rap song:

Ezalc

Some people in this world baffle me. In my university they gave out these little pink bracelets for breast cancer awareness. I took one and I've been wearing it all week. So I'm at the water fountain just talking to a friend when a classmate comes up to get a drink of water, he says hey I see you're supporting the cancer thing lol bracelet looks kind of gay bro. Seriously took me by surprise, there are people like that? It made me mad because it wasn't even the first time I heard it.

Why are there people like this?

leadbelly

Banned
I'm wondering if it won't get made for ages because everyone is waiting on someone else to make it. lol

We can't really discuss it much because the thread will end. :/

Edit: It might be a while before Dave gets around to making it, being in America and all. You make it Tence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom