• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-Gaf Community |OT2| Sponsored by Leadbelly the Impaler

I just watched a stream of a couple of people riffing on that brony documentary there was the KS for.

It was weird. Horrifying, but I'm kind of sad it's over. Bored now.

I just watched a stream of a couple of people riffing on that brony documentary there was the KS for.

It was weird. Horrifying, but I'm kind of sad it's over. Bored now.

Reminds me that yesterday I was at the cinema and they were playing some huge ad on the TV in the lobby which had all the MLP characters as girls. So confused.

leadbelly

Banned
Horrible webcam pic... I tested it out just in case...

0wpkEhY.jpg

leadbelly

Banned
Okay I'm in the chatroom. It says my camera is in use by another application though. I close the webcam software thinking it was that, and it still says it. I will try a restart

leadbelly

Banned
Where has everyone gone?

And has anyone had the "camera being used by other application" error and know how to fix it? It's bloody annoying. It's not the same webcam I used before, this is my laptop webcam. :/

Edit: fixed the webcam, but no one in there. :p

leadbelly

Banned
Okay forget it. It will have to be later on in the night now.

Also, this webcam takes the most unflattering pictures ever. The lighting doesn't help though. :/

g81PqzU.jpg

So I've got an interview tomorrow that involves showing some code I've done. Problem is, all my best code is tied up with my last job, and there's not that much left on the uni servers as I deleted loads because I was running out of space. I have the stuff I've done for a game, but that's messy as hell and I've been working with someone else on it. They also want some SQL specific code, but I genuinely have none outside my old job at all. They ALSO want an example of some written work, but I'm just balls at that.

Oh, and I have to give a 5 minute presentation about myself.

This'll be FUN.

Davedough

Ok so... if you want games, you should go and just get the Humble Bundle that EA is doing. 1 because their charity is the American Cancer Society which affects me personally, but 2, because we're talking $5 US dollars for some quality games. www.humblebundle.com

If you want to be a cheap twat, then I offer you... the RealGAF user the chance at some codes that I don't need. Most are on Origin but one is on Steam, depending on which ones I've used and I have no idea if they work internationally or anything. Its free, ok.

So, if you want ONE of the following... don't be greedy. PM me and I'll reply with a code. I cant promise getting back to you right away because.. life.

Origin:
Dead Space 1
Burnout Paradise
Crysis 2
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Populous

Steam:
Dead Space
(I used the rest)

Davedough

Does it count as being a cheap twat if you have no money because of unemployment? :(

*will still probably buy it at some point*

Also are you pronouncing twat right?

Nope.. I only meant that bit for actual cheap twats. And I'm sorry, I don't speak the Queen's English, so I'm pretty sure I'm not pronouncing it correctly.

Nope.. I only meant that bit for actual cheap twats. And I'm sorry, I don't speak the Queen's English, so I'm pretty sure I'm not pronouncing it correctly.

I can let most other weird American pronunciations slide (except buoy, that's just fucked up), but I really don't understand the American pronunciation of twat. It's got an a, not an o. It's just...huh?

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
OK I did it, he's gonna be out of my life now. Now to cope with a week or more of abuse before I'm left alone for good (hopefully) relief with a massive chunk of sadness. Now to start healing sbfjfisbdkdkdib I hate this part

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Thanks guys. It's been a long time coming so I think I mentally prepared myself for it long ago. Y'all know what's been happening so it probably wasn't much of a shock haha. Now I need to get myself into a routine on my own or I'm gonna go crazy. Cat snuggles also take away the sads. And by god mishka has not left me all day

Top Bottom