• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-Gaf Community |OT2| Sponsored by Leadbelly the Impaler

I am greatly enjoying GTA.

Agh! You got yourself banned la1n. :(

I've been busy today. I've only just had the chance to post. :/

Oh noooooo D:

lol

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly a British person looks like. :p

Well in the case of the opposition leader he looks like a friend's dad who was very British. But yeah I guess pale with brown hair and a prominent nose or something? No idea ><

leadbelly

Banned
I'm still waiting for the PC version. It will come eventually, I know it!

Oh noooooo D:

Yeah. Hopefully it isn't a permanent ban. We can't arrange a tinychat meetup with him. :(

Well in the case of the opposition leader he looks like a friend's dad who was very British. But yeah I guess pale with brown hair and a prominent nose or something? No idea ><
lol

That doesn't tell me whether that is a positive or a negative though... You don't have to say. I'm just worried that I look like Ed Miliband now. :D

I'm currently watching the Sony TGS keynote. It seems REALLY boring at the moment though. hopefully there is something interesting in all this.
http://www.twitch.tv/ignlive

leadbelly

Banned
Well, the Sony keynote was the most boring thing I have ever seen. Watching Deep Down keynote now. Looks interesting. Actually something to see at least. lol

Yeah. Being judged on a scale of 1 to 10 on my Britishness would be terrifying.

All beautiful smiles. I don't see what the problem is... :p

Well show us your morning coat then. :p

I could help you out maybe. I would be worried about it not reaching you though.

why is that ;_;

and I took it in for tailoring (needs shorter arm length) as I am doing a photoshoot for my lady in the near future. I'm hoping to have a few of those ready to post on the post your picture thread ;P

I haven't played games in forever but I'm eventually getting GTA V...just don't have the time atm to give it the playtime it deserves.

leadbelly

Banned
why is that ;_;

and I took it in for tailoring (needs shorter arm length) as I am doing a photoshoot for my lady in the near future. I'm hoping to have a few of those ready to post on the post your picture thread ;P

I haven't played games in forever but I'm eventually getting GTA V...just don't have the time atm to give it the playtime it deserves.

Well because if you spent a lot of money on clothes I would want it to get to you safely.

leadbelly

Banned
Was up all night watching TGS. I woke up earlier, but I was still really tired. I fell back to sleep again. lol

Anyway, I think the MGSV demo was amazing. I hope they will release a direct feed of it.

.la1n

So I stopped by the gas station to grab some beer yesterday and the lady that carded me said "You look good for your age."

This is one of those moments where I realize I am old isn't it

So I stopped by the gas station to grab some beer yesterday and the lady that carded me said "You look good for your age."

This is one of those moments where I realize I am old isn't it

I would guess (from memory of your face) somewhere in the range of 25 to 28.

How close am I?

Also, I have to write a bit of software this weekend with unfamiliar technology with an unfamiliar development process in order to get a job. Oh god.

.la1n

Yes. Going to bars when university gets back in is very flattering though.

Very true.

.la1n is eternal.

No, you.

:)

I would guess (from memory of your face) somewhere in the range of 25 to 28.

How close am I?

Also, I have to write a bit of software this weekend with unfamiliar technology with an unfamiliar development process in order to get a job. Oh god.

29 years old, birthday is in February for the big 3-0.

edit: If anyone is up for tinychat I will probably be up for a while. Just watching the Canada Cup on Twitch. I wish I wasn't so horrible at fighting games.

29 years old, birthday is in February for the big 3-0.

edit: If anyone is up for tinychat I will probably be up for a while. Just watching the Canada Cup on Twitch. I wish I wasn't so horrible at fighting games.

Sweet, I managed to almost be right, AND be complimentary :D

I might come in for a bit, though I am very tired and need to sleep so I can figure out how the hell to do this coding thing tomorrow.

.la1n

Sweet, I managed to almost be right, AND be complimentary :D

I might come in for a bit, though I am very tired and need to sleep so I can figure out how the hell to do this coding thing tomorrow.

You did well. We'll see if we can get some others up for chat tonight, it might be a bit before I get in there.

If anyone wants to TinyChat (lawl like that ever works), I am currently hopped up on energy drinks and slowly losing my mind in code. I think human contact might help.

.la1n

If anyone wants to TinyChat (lawl like that ever works), I am currently hopped up on energy drinks and slowly losing my mind in code. I think human contact might help.

I really should try to keep up with this thread more but I always get side tracked in OT when I visit GAF.

So as a fair few of you will already know, I got a job! :D

1U3zNtb.png

Why. Why brain. Why would you do this to me.

I've started liking My Chemical Romance.

I've had Welcome To The Black Parade stuck in my head for the last half a week, I'm wondering if I've got Stockholm Syndrome from it.

Also first week of new job over! Got told that I'm doing well, which is encouraging.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it

I've had Welcome To The Black Parade stuck in my head for the last half a week, I'm wondering if I've got Stockholm Syndrome from it.

Also first week of new job over! Got told that I'm doing well, which is encouraging.

The Black Parade is a pretty good album. Don't be hatin

And congrats on the jobness

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I never have anything to post about D:

Also homework is sucky. The subject is fun. We're learning about medications but all the theory and calculations behind it is not so fun.

.la1n

MCR is pretty great don't feel bad. Wasn't a fan of anything after black parade but everything prior is pretty gold.

MCR is pretty great don't feel bad. Wasn't a fan of anything after black parade but everything prior is pretty gold.

It's just the principal of the thing >_>

And Destroya is pretty great

In other news, I'm second highest poster, only below The Impaler. That's kind of depressing.

Pau

I should be applying for jobs, but here I sit playing Pokemon instead.
I should be playing Pokemon, but here I sit applying for jobs I'll never get. It's sad that playing Pokemon would be a far more productive use of my time. Wanna trade? :p

Top Bottom