• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption - 360 & PS3 comparison (Bish-approved!)

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
wayward archer said:
orht1w.jpg
Like a jigsaw puzzle

Cant0na

Banned
Rez said:
what is it about rockstar games that attract this kind of bullshit.

cause Rockstar games are oscar worthy masterpieces that set new standards for the industry and put other mediums of entertainment to shame

jett

D-Member
Rez said:
what is it about rockstar games that attract this kind of bullshit.
I dunno, what is it about rockstar developers that are seemingly incapable of putting out a decent PS3 version of their games?

Truespeed

Esteban said:
Red Dead Redemption: 360 & PS3 Identical

"We're one of the only sites to play both versions of Red Dead Redemption

We've played both the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game and we can categorically state that - other than a 600mb install on the Sony console - they're virtually identical. "

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/3178/red-dead-redemption-360-amp-ps3-identical

/threadclosed

You know that's going to make a lot of 360 fanboys angry, right?

What's the story about that gif on page 1? please tell!

One thing I have noticed about RDR is that it has about a billion pre-order exclusive items, gold guns, clothing, horses, ect... how does someone go about actually earning them all?

Esteban

Banned
Truespeed said:
You know that's going to make a lot of 360 fanboys angry, right?

They can still make gifs so that should be ok.

It's not like truth mattered in e-penis contests anyway.

Danielsan

Diablohead said:
What's the story about that gif on page 1? please tell!

One thing I have noticed about RDR is that it has about a billion pre-order exclusive items, gold guns, clothing, horses, ect... how does someone go about actually earning them all?
By buying the special (more expensive) edition.
Which is out of stock everywhere...

This thread is getting out of hand. I think moderators should be controlling a thread like this because there has already been a page and a half of jokes and useless comparisons.

Also when did neogaf turn into gamefaqs? There is a lot of fanboy bickering going on.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
KratosKilla said:
This thread is getting out of hand. I think moderators should be controlling a thread like this because there has already been a page and a half of jokes and useless comparisons.
PS3 has more content and less pixels.
360 has less content and more pixels.

Choose accordingly. Thread over.

mileS

Esteban said:
random fanboy comments in GAF threads

no.

I think I'll stick with people who played both versions.

yup because I think nowgamer.com is a trash website im a 360 fanboy confirmed! :lol

Quincey

Banned
jett said:
I dunno, what is it about rockstar developers that are seemingly incapable of putting out a decent PS3 version of their games?

I understand you have a schtick to follow, but every single reviewer has said the differences are minimal. How are you so incapable of using logic?

Pucc

Banned
KratosKilla said:

Also when did neogaf turn into gamefaqs? There is a lot of fanboy bickering going on.
So fucking retarded!!!?

StuBurns

Banned
Just watched the multiplayer.it video, PS3 version looks good enough for me. So I'm buying it, and out of the thread, I hope the bloodshed is lovely and high res in here. Enjoy yourselves.

Esteban

Banned
Quincey said:
I understand you have a schtick to follow, but every single reviewer has said the differences are minimal. How are you so incapable of using logic?

Fanboys IQ subHD confirmed ?

Haunted

WrikaWrek said:
Where can you buy the Retarded Ps3?
:lol can't unsee

Went with the PS3 version myself. In the end, I wanted the chance to at least try the MP. Didn't feel right to just forego it outright when RSD obviously poured a lot of effort into its implementation.

DrBo42

chubigans said:
PS3 has more content and less pixels.
360 has less content and more pixels.

Choose accordingly. Thread over.

You really love bringing up that whole tophat/hideout thing (especially when the picture featured isn't even John). It's barely worthy of being called "added content." Gotta hang that flag proud I guess.

this thread is probably going to get very ugly once a proper comparison has been made. i, for one, cannot wait for lensoftruth or digital foundry to post an analysis.

belvedere

Junior Butler
DrBo42 said:
You really love bringing up that whole tophat/hideout thing (especially when the picture featured isn't even John). It's barely worthy of being called "added content." Gotta hang that flag proud I guess.

Plus the pixel count hasn't even occurred.

:lol

DrBo42 said:

Clearly :lol

This thread delivers though.

mileS

Esteban said:
No, because that guy played both versions, you didn't :lol

I could give a flying fuck how many versions he played its nowgamer.com ... that was my point.

You probably think i'm only saying that because I PRAY HES WRONG 360 FOR LYFE!! TBH I don't really care I have both systems.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
DrBo42 said:
...I really hope people aren't taking me seriously. :lol

Of course it's not a big deal. It's kinda hilarious that it's an exclusive to begin with.

Esteban

Banned
-COOLIO- said:
do if im reading this thread correctly, if i dont have a 360 i shouldnt buy this game, right?

The Wii version is the less subsubHD one according to the first analysis but it could be because the PS3 / 360 versions gifs got all slaughtered using photoshop by the opposite side.

DrBo42

chubigans said:
...I really hope people aren't taking me seriously. :lol

Of course it's not a big deal. It's kinda hilarious that it's an exclusive to begin with.

Well I apologize if you aren't being serious. It's hard to tell in here, and you've posted it around 4 times. :lol

Top Bottom